206-225

206: When the author says Louie instead of Louis.. BITCH WE ARE ALL DIRECTIONERS WE KNOW ITS NOT LEWIS!

207: 'She finally woke up from the 6months coma and I had been there everyday, but she didnt remember me and my heart broke'

208: when the boy gets on a plane and fly across the world and leave tour just to apologize :/ No. wtf? What about the fans?

209: da girl is shy pretty n never had a bf but when she goes 2 da club she automatically knows everyone dere n grinds on guys

210: FORGET ABOUT THE FUCKING TOYSTORY SHIT! OKAY! OKAY? YOU RUINED IT! YOU. RUINED IT! IM PRETTY SURE HE KNOWS SOME OTHER FILMS TOO! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS A FANFICTION THAT EVEN SAYS TOYSTORY IN IT THEN EXIT OUT OF THAT FANFIC AND GET A REAL BOOK BECAUSE THE FANFIC WONT GET ANY BETTER!!

211: "we're about to eat cereal but liam suddenly jumped away screaming SPOONS NO GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!" Okay.. now this is where I get pissed off in writing this. YOU RUINED THIS TOO! NEXT TIME SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT A SPOON IM GOING TO SHOVE IT UP THEIR THROAT AND MAKE THEM SWALLOW IT!

212:  "Louis walked over to the fridge, grabbing a bag of carrots chomping down in the delicious orange treat" OKAY.. the carrots too.. okay.. you know what.. I have to go do something.. okay I just threw all the carrots in my house away bc now I don't even want to look at them.. just because of fanfictions like that.

213:"his lips crashed against mine" its a kiss not the titanic

214: the girl never has her period and then boom she's pregnant.. THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS!

215:  when the parents act like they dont hear moaning and grunting coming from the girl's room like do yall need a hearing aid

216:  /strips naked and girl attempts to cover her body with hands/ "Don't, you are beautiful" -_-

217: I need to share something with you guys.. I bet you already heard it.. but we need to talk about how wrong this is-  so I put some chapstick on. and a lightshade of. mascara. and go to starbux. when I got there harry styles was there. I got to weht that I dropped my coffee on him. "so sorry harry!" I started crying. "Nuh baby, I love you!" I looked into his green ORBS! he took me to meet his friend lewis. "Hai, wanna carrot?" lewis said. "Sorry I ate them all.." Naill smiled at the ground because he don't know hes beautiful. Liam came and gave niall therapy while I unzipped zayns jacket with my teeth. We moaned and I got preg. my sister got cancer wah. lewis fell in love with my sister so I got jelly because I kindof love lewis. Neil threw a patato at my sister and she died. Lewis jumped off a cliff. we all got sad and I GOT RAPED BY A HOMELESS MAN!.. Liam hit him with a spoon and I relised Liam is my love.- okay. JUST NO! I thought spoons were dangerous! Now what.. they save ppls lives? Im so confused.

218:there always seems to be lube nearby wherever they are??

219:  "so tight" niall says as he attempts to reach down to the last couple of pringles

220: "he was so angry that when he shut the door, it cracked" did you get your door at a 99 cent store???

221: Ur at their concert. U faint. U wake up and all the boys are looking at u. U marry harry. U get hit by an car and die." .. seems accurate

222: u trip on a twig while out on a walk with Niall and end up going to hospital with 2 broken legs and a fractured rib .  

223:  a girl shot her father to run away with Zayn -_-

224: niall punches you in the face and breaks your nose because you took one of his chips.

225: *spills coffee on girl* sorry *flips hair* *looks into girls eyes* ur beautiful come with me girl: ok

IM SORRY IF I REPEATED SOME OF THESE. THIS ISNT MUCH BUT THERE ISNT MUCH MORE TO TALK ABOUT.. IM GOING TO HAVE TO SHARE FUNNY STORIES WITH YOU I GUESS.. ILL START READING!