306-320

Everyone seems to love Dumb Fanfiction Moments so I don't think I am done writing this book yet.. I love you guys and the only reason I am taking more time to write more is because of your support. You make me so happy! Please enjoy.

306: "Harry chuckled as I fell out of bed." Um are you gonna help me or what bitch?

307: "So I jumped from the 69th floor" "I woke up the next day in a hospital." Bitch you should be dead.

308: *Boy hugs a fan* "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME YOU SICK BASTARD!"

309: I just read in a fanfic that Harry died.. but then he was alive and healthy two chapters later..

310: "My heart leaped into my chest." WELL WHERE ELSE IS IT SUPPOSED TO GO?!?!?!? WHERE WAS IT BEFORE???!!

311: When they blush in every sentence.. No joke, I don't even know how to blush.. Wtf.

312: *Names fanfic after song and the sequel is also named after that song.* Wow. How creative.

313:  When the fanfic is so horrible yet people are commenting that it's the best book ever.

314: "Are your parents okay with me sleeping over?" "Oh yeah they are on a 9379528093589 year business trip so its okay."

315: "My inner goddess."

316: "They were having intercourse in the middle of a forbidden forest." Oh really? I thought they were playing Monopoly.

317: "Niall's tongue explored my mouth." Okay.. So he turned into Dora?

318: *girl and boy break up*

*girl has car accident and falls into a coma.*

*Girl comes back after hearing the boy's voice and they get back together*

319: Boyfriend knocks on the bathroom door “hey babe, want me to join you in the shower”

*Panics* ” Uhh no!”

"Why babe, i’ve seen you naked before"

" I know just don’t com-"

He steps in to find you, with a razor in your hand

"Babe..what..what are you doing?" he asks

"Oh um….oh…i..oh..ill just leave" he says after noticing.

He gives a awkward smile before exiting through the door.

You sigh,

and continue shaving your legs.

320: OMG in this fanfic I’m reading the doctor was like “Louis is brain dead”

And Harry was like “well make him better”

Then the doctor said “we can’t. He’ll be like this forever”

And Harry goes into the room and says “Louis I love you”

And he’s suddenly better. He’s just like “oh nothing happened I wasn’t just brain dead for a couple of hours after a freak accident.”

Guys.. I'm very sorry for the different fonts and if I repeated any.