New people

I woke up and we were in California. It's very pretty here and we have a huge mansion with seven bedrooms,seven half/full bathrooms(1 half &6 full),basketball court, theater room, and two living rooms. Me and my sister, Deziree, ran inside the house. When we finally found our way upstairs, our mom called us downstairs. Ughh, whyyy!! We went downstairs and she told us to walk the dog because he did his business on the floor. I looked at dezi and she looked at me and then ran upstairs. She always making me left to clean something up. I clean up the mess and took my dog, tiny, out for a walk. We got to this park with whole bunch of kids there. Someone tossed a ball and tiny went after it. The ball landed in this boy's hands. Tiny started jumping up and down, wagging her tail.

"Haha I'm guessing that this is your dog," he said picking her up.

"Uhh, yea sorry about that," I said

"It's cool, ma. My name is Jaden," he said throwing the ball so tiny could chase it again.

"Well, my name is yn," I said

"Aye yo, Jaden!" I heard someone yelled walking towards us with a group of people.

"Oh,yn. These are my friends Malak, Noah, Ben, and Tayvion," jaden said
"Y'all,this is yn"

"Hii," Ben  said

"Sup,"Noah said

"Hey," Tayvion said

"Wassup," malak said winking. I started to blushing.

"Damn, ma! You blushing hard, ain't you," malak said

" whatever," I said playfully

"Yn!" Someone said. It was deziree running over here.

"Heyy, everybody, this is my twin, deziree," I said

"Dezi, this is Jaden, Noah, Ben, Tayvion, and malak"

"Hi," everyone said

"Hii," deziree said

"So what did you call me for again?" I asked

"Well, ma said she needs your help with the boxes," she said

"'Ughh, that's too much work!" I said rolling my eyes

"Well, me and malak can help you," Jaden said

"Wait what I...,"malak tried to say something, but Jaden cut him off.

"I'll help deziree and malak will help you," Jaden said

"Ok , let's go, bye guys," I said to Noah, Ben,and Tayvion.

"Bye," they said

"Daamn, yn you caking," malak said. I started to blush again, but this time was worst.

"Umm,yn you're cherry red," deziree whispered.

"Shhhh," I said giggling

Once we got to the house, we introduced them to our mom and then started to unpack. Malak was helping me, but I kinda felt uncomfortable. I felt his eyes on me and turned.

"Take a picture it would last longer," I said laughing

"Oh, my bad," he said and we continued to in pack. I had one more box left. I was on my phone and reached for the box when I felt Malak 's hand. We looked at each other then I looked back at my phone until I felt someone grab me by the waist  and our lips crashed into each other's.

"Yn?" Malak said

"Yes?"I asked

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked

"Umm..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will you say???

Btw, sorry for the late update...

But that doesn't mean you still can't like or comment!!!

Love y'all 😍😘💖