First days part 2

*At lunch *

I was coming outta the lunch line and went face down on a my plate of food and fell. Everyone looked at me and laughed. Turned around to see Skylar with a smirk plastered on her face. She bend down to the ground and said

"I told you to stay from Mali , yet you still didn't listen.

" Bitch he ain't even here so why are you testing me,"I said getting up.

"Just giving you a reminder," she said with a smirk.

"Haha, well can you remember this," I said smacking her on the floor. Then bent down to her level.

"Remember when that pick and hit on you and do you remember know was their to save your sorry ass? Yea, me, so I advise you and David to leave me and deziree alone because I have nothing else to say to you," and with that I walked away.

As I was walking out of the bathroom and going to my locker and I heard someone call my name. It was Malak.

"Hey, are you okay," he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, you saw what happened didn't you," I said

"Yea, but it seemed like you were mad over  more than her tripping you because your eyes got really dark," he said.

"Yeah it's like she just knows the things that make me mad," I said balling my fist up.

"Yea try dealing with since third grade," he said.

"I did and it was living hell trust me you wouldn't like it," I said.

"I have and she made me loose the best thing I ever had. I went out the most beautiful girl I ever seen and Skylar wanted me and she tricked me into liking her and she ended up being my first at this party and and my girlfriend at the time found and we broke up then I had to move here," he said with his head down. I started to remember my dream from this morning.

"Malak is your birthday April 26?" I asked.

(A/N: fake birthday)

"Yea,"he said with a confused face.

"Did you move to Hawaii when you were ten?" I asked.

"I thought you said you weren't going to stalk me out the window,"he said

"Oh my god, Mali!" I yelled out giving him a hug.

"What's going on right now?" He asked

"You're as clueless as remember, look remember this?"I asked showing him the bracelet that he gave me for anniversary of the day we became friends. His eyes widen.

"Yn!" He said tightening the hug.