First days

I was outside with my bestfriend Mali. (A/N: a quick flashback) He was chasing me around. I looked back and then looked forward to see a truck that said " U-haul". I stopped playing  and frowned. Mali stopped behind me.

"You said you weren't leaving until two weeks," I said.

"I didn't want you to start crying," he said.

"I thought you were staying until the summer began," I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry,yn,"he said looking down.

"You promised," I said with tears rolling down my face.

"Honey, grab your bag and tell yn goodbye. We'll be back when your in eighth grade," his mom said.

(A/N: they are both ten)

He picked up his luggage and came up and hugged me and let go.

"Bye, yn. I swear I'll be back, I love you," he said with a tear rolling out his eye.

"I love you " repeatedly went through my mind until it faded into a loud alarm clock noise. I woke up and turn it off. I got up and did my daily routine for school and I wasn't really hungry so I took an apple. I went outside and the group  were talking. They asked me if I wanted to walk with them and I said sure. Like two minutes later Jaden stopped at this huge house and started texting someone. I was kinda confused until I saw Malak walk out the house.

"You live right next to me?!" I asked.

"Yeah, you're not gonna try to stalk me out the window are you?"he said with a smirk.

"Oh please, I'm not a fan," I chuckled.

"Mm seems like it shawty, "he said winking.

"Yeah whatever ," I said rolling my eyes playfully.

We walked to school. The crazy part is that Malak, Benny, and Tayvion is in all of my classes,Noah, Dezi, Jaden are in my home room, gym, lunch, and Skylar and David are in my lunch and last class . I went to my locker and close it to see Noah. I jumped a little and he chuckled.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" He asked

"Kinda, but hey bestfriend!" I said hugging him.

"Wassup, do you wanna walk to math with me?" he said.

"Sure"

I know you're probably asking why I called him bestfriend. I told that I thought it was best if we didn't date. With Malak, I think I need to know him a little bit more. But anyways, I followed him to our class and he sat in his seat. When I stepped foot in the door, all eyes were on me. The math teacher looked at me and smiled.

"Students, this is yn. Make her feel welcomed.,"he said and told me my seat was next to Malak and a really pretty girl. I walked to my sat down in my seat thinking my day will go well.

*At lunch *

I was coming outta the lunch line and went face down on a my plate of food and fell. Everyone looked at me and laughed. Turned around to see...