Making up for old times

*a week later *

I was on the phone with  River telling what's been happening in Cali, and to be completely honest with you, I was done with Skylar. She's been telling people to send me these disturbing messages. Now, she's trying to get some girls to jump my sister. I was walking back and forth in my room. River was trying to get me to calm down, but it didn't work.

"Yn, it's going to be fine just stay away from her," she said calmly. By the tone of my her voice, I she was concerned.

"I'm sorry, River, but this time I can't. I moved to Cali to stay from her and other people drama. Not to come right back to it!"I said.

"I understand,but you got to stay strong. She's trying to make you mad, so why give her what she wants," She said then quickly  added, "Just take deep breaths and calm down".

"I am calm!" I said flopping on the couch .

"Oh yeah, so why are eyes still puffy and dark?" She asked.

"I don't kno... Wait, how do you know that my eyes are puffy and dark?"I asked.

" I can tell by tone of your voice, but I have something for you it should be coming in today, she said.

"What is it?" I asked my until I heard the doorbell ring.

"See it for yourself," she said as I felt her smile through the phone. It was a small box of chocolates, a friendship bracelets, and a note that said," keep calm and look forward ". I read it aloud and thought she meant that verbally. Just in case I looked forward and nothing was there.Turns out when I go in to the house she was on the couch.

"So what you wanna watch on tv,"she said. I automatically run full speed towards her.

"River!"I yelled as I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too, but if you don't let me go you're gonna miss me longer than this," she said trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my bad, so what made you come all the way here?" I asked.

"I'm moving out here! You know I can't deal with the drama there," she said.

"Awwe yay, I want you to see someone !"I said pulling her to the door and opening it. I ran to Malak's driveway and to call him and it rung a couple of times and then he picked up.

"Hello?"he said tiredly.

"Awwe did I wake you up?"I asked.

"Mhm," he said.

"Well too bad get up and open the door I have a surprise for you," I said smiling through the phone.

"Let me get dressed and I'll be out there,"he said

"No just come outside just like you are," I said

"Fine," he groaned and hung up.

*Malak POV*

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was yn. I answered as quick as I could .

"Hello?"I said tiredly.

"Awwe did I wake you up?" She asked.

"Mhm," I  said.

"Well too bad get up and open the door I have a surprise for you," She said smiling through the phone.

"Let me get dressed and I'll be out there," I said

"No just come outside just like you are,"she said

"Fine," I groaned and hung up. I got out of bed with only basketball shorts on. I went downstairs and open the door. Yn turned around.

"Fina...,"she said turning then stop looking shocked looking me up and down.

"You told me to come out just like i was now what do you want," I said. She slid to the side so I could see our best friend River. I was so shocked and excited, that when I hugged her she turned red.

"Can y'all please stop trying to kill," she said with the little bit of breath she had left.

"Oh my bad, y'all want to go to the mall with me and my other friends," I asked.

"Sure,"they said in unison and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update, I got my phone taken away...😒😒😒... Anyways, I'm going to update right now.