Friday

~Yn POV~

I can wait to go to the party with Jahlil  today. I just have to figure out how to tell squad about us. Especially Malak he would be devastated or really pissed... One of those. I brush my teeth and wash my face then I went to take a shower. Then I put lotion and deodorant on put clothes on (outfit up above). I did my makeup and curled my hair and went to FaceTime jahlil. He didn't answer so called him instead and he answered.

~phone convo~

Jahlil😍💋- hello?
Yn😻✨- hey Bae
Jahlil 😍💋- wassuh
Yn😻✨-Wyd
Jahlil😍💋-laying down
Yn😻✨-why you gotta get up for school
Jahlil 😍💋-I-I'm not going
Yn😻✨- Bae whyyy
Jahlil 😍💋-I don't f-feel g-g-good
Yn😻✨-then why are you stuttering?
Jahlil 😍💋- I don't know baby bout don't want to go to school
Yn😻✨-well are you going to the party?
Jahlil 😍💋- Bae if you stop asking questions I'll go to both...okay?
Yn😻✨- yayyy okaay I love you bye
Jahlil 😍💋- I love you too bye baby girl

   ~convo over~
I went downstairs to see my mom. She was cooking and looked up and dropped the spatula and hugged me.

"Oh my goodness, I so worried about you where have you been for three fucking days, yn!!" She yelled as she grabbed my arms and shaking me as she looked in my eyes.

"You don't remember when I asked you if I could stay with river for three days, probably not because you were half sleep,"I lied as she was trying to remember.

"Hmmm, maybe I did, I don't know but I'm so glad you're back I called the police and everything, but I'll tell them you came back," she said I nodded my head as gave her one last hug then grabbed my backpack and my phone left my house. I saw everyone waiting for Malak then River  looked at me running full speed ahead screaming. She hopped  on my back.

"Ok I missed you too riv,"I  said carrying down the steps because I knew she wasn't getting off time soon. Everyone was so happy.  to see me they started hugging and tacking  me. Then Malak walked out of the house and was shocked.

"Malak I think we need to talk," I said and he nodded his headas pulled him away from the group. He looked at me like he waiting for me to say something.

"I have to tell something that you won't like probably wouldn't want talk to me which we can't away after this but I just want you to know me and jahlil just started going out and I'm doing this to hurt you but just giving him a chan," he cut me off.

"A chance can become forever yn, well that's what we were supposed to be,"he said mumbling the last part as I let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Malak, he saved me and he could've got killed doing...,"he cut me off again.

"Well he should've... Wait saved you from what?" He asked getting closer as I started to look down.

"Him... He... He's back to get us and that's why you have to stay away," I said tearing up as Malak's eyes widen.

"Wait me, why me," he asked

"He texted me yesterday saying he had people watching us while we were dating back when he locked up and he'll hurt you because we're close, you have to stay away from me," I said as I tear escape from  my eye. He hugged me then walked away. When we got to school I saw jahlil with a hat and sunglasses in the hallway so walked up to him.

"Hey bae," I said hugging him but he didn't hug back
"Uh hey," he said looking down
"You ok? Why do you have this on?" I asked trying to take the glasses off he tried to move my but I managed to take them off to see he had a black eye. I gasped with fear as he put his head down.

"Did my dad do this because of yesterday?" He shook his head no "who did this to you?" I said getting mad.

"Yn please just stop asking questions, I gotta go bye,"he said walking past me taking his glasses leaving me alone in the hallway.
~Jahlil POV~
To be fairly honest I don't like yn that's all apart of the bosses plan to get close enough for her to tell me almost everything  her and her family. Besides I'm in love with Yasmin if Ben was out of the picture she would be mines.

~Afterschool ~
I came home and took a shower and everything else I wore the outfit below

I started messing with deziree as she was on the phone with jaden. I got a text from jahlil saying he was outside. I went outside and got in the car and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he pulled off. Ten minutes later we were at the party. Once we got there we spotted the squad they looked at us which a "you two a thing" face and i nodded my head. Jaden, Tay, and Ben were shaking their while the girls were in awwe. Malak looked disappointed while noah was smiling.

"Why so upset malak ," jahlil said

"Bae stop tha"

"Jahlil leave me alone," malak mumbled

"Why? You dont want to talk how yn doesnt want you anymore,"jahlil said

"Jahlil, stop!" I said

"Listen to your girl and stfu!"malak yelled getting closer to jahlil.

"Woah woah woah... Look im going to take malak to the bar and we're going to get a few drinks." river said pulling malak.

"Yeah ill go with you" i said before giving jahlil a dirty look.