Friday pt.2

Malak and I didnt drink that much but river got wasted. I went to go talk to the rest of the squad. Tay and ben were fussing on who could

"I have something to uh show you," he said as his eyes softened.

"Whats wrong, ben?" i asked

"Just follow me I wont do anything funny I promise," he said in the most honest way possible. I nodded my head as i followed him upstairs. He took me too a occupied room. I was confused on why he took me here until I realized who was in the bed.
.

.

.

.

Jahlil and River. My eyes filled up with tears. As jahlil saw me at the door he quickly put boxers and pants on. He came closer to me.

"Baby please let me expla,"

"I just knew if i went out with you i would get hurt, but after all the things i heard about you,all stories i heard about you, i push that shit out my fucking head for your bitch ass!" I screaming pushing him. "I haven't even spent a week with your dumb ass!" I added

"Baby I'm sorry i just couldn't help myself," he said. I gave him a "are you serious " look. I smacked him.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself," I said sarcastically and left the room crying. I couldn't see because tears were in my eyes were filled up with tears. As I'm wiping my tears, I bump into someone and stumble a little. I blinked a little to skylar.

"Awwe the thing is mad that her boyfriend fucked your bestfriend... Thats cold,"she said with a smirk.

"You screwed someone tonight too? Awwe man... What poor guy got HIV this time,"I shot back

"Your father," she said. I closed my eyes and my fist up. I tried to calm down but I was only making it worse. I started to breathe heavier and heavier then all of a sudden... BOOOM. I let it all out and started to swing. I feel someone pick me up. I opened my eyes to see skylar with a busted lip and bloody nose. Meanwhile, i still thrown across someone like a fucking sack of potatoes. They put me in a seat at the bar as they sat down. It was malak. We had a couple of shots and were having fun.

Malak's POV
This was all apart of my plan... First i jad to get river drunk and get her on to jahlil. I told ben what was they were upstairs and knowing ben he would tell yn what was going on. Now yn cant even walk. I took her upstairs and sat her up on the bed as I pretended to leave the room.

"Malak w-wait"she stuttered. I closed and locked the door. I gave her a hug then looked into her light grey eyes and kissed her. I got on top of her and ya know what happened next... Hickeys. Ripping clothes. Protection....

---------------------------------------
What will yn dad do to jahlil?

Will river and yn still be best friends, friends, or nothing at all?

What will yn mom say when she comes home late?

Comment what yhu think💞

This story is almost at 1k views💖✨🙈