Chapter Ten.

Dominic's P.O.V

"Morning baby." I smiled as I turned to the left side of my bed. Nothing was there and I frowned, remembering she couldn't stay the night because she had work.

I opened my eyes to see nothing next to me and I started to feel empty. After the pleasurable car ride yesterday, we had drove to dinner instead of coming back here to have sex, seeing as we already got something in the car. She had decided she wanted to return the favour by giving me head, which I had no complaints about. It was obvious she wasn't experienced, but that didn't make it not amazing because it was. And luckily by the time it was finished, the traffic started moving.

When we walked into the restaurant, she had told me she couldn't stay when I asked. But promised she would see me today after work. She had informed me she finished at six o'clock, so I had agreed I would pick her up at that exact time.

I heard a knocking at the door and grew confused. I threw on a pair of track pants and walked to answer it. As I opened it, my mouth dropped as I saw my aunt and mother standing there.

"Hello sweetie!" My mother exclaimed as she jumped into my arms, as did my aunt.

"Hey... What're you both doing here?" I asked, confused. "I mean you know I'm moving out in a week right?"

"Oh bollocks." My mother scoffed. "I've spoken to your father and that bitch. They're not kicking you out Dominic. They would never do that, I mean they can't."

"Why can't they?" I asked as I shut the door, once they were both in.

"Because they'd have to deal with us two if they did." She laughed and my aunt joined. "Also they would get really bad press, your father hates that."

"You know I was only defending you right? I mean I don't know what she's told you, but I wasn't getting into trouble-"

"Oh I know Dominic. Stop explaining yourself. I'm not your father." She laughed and hugged me. "But I will ask, why have you got hickeys all over you?"

My face went pale as I realised I wasn't wearing a shirt and I looked down to see a number of hickeys, leading down to my privet area.

Fucking Mercedes, I cursed in my head.

"Oh Mercedes. The car?" My mother asked.

"No, the girl." I sighed as we walked into the kitchen area. "Would you guys like a coffee?"

"Yes please dear." My aunt answered, and my mother nodded her head.

"So c'mon, who's Mercedes?" She pushed.

"Mum, it's not important." I chuckled as I began to make the coffee.

"She must be important if she's marking your body Dominic!"

"Okay, she is important. But I don't want to talk answer her with you." I laughed.

"Oh sweetheart, we don't keep secrets. What does she look like?" My aunt chimed in.

"Medium height, blue eyes, black hair, beautiful smile." I shrugged.

"Did you just compliment a girl?" My mum gasped, and my aunt followed.

"Yes... What's wrong with that?" I asked, confused.