Chapter Thirteen.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTEXT, IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OR SOMETHING. BUT IF YOU DO, I HOPE YOU ENJOY ;)

Mercedes P.O.V

I woke up feeling disappointed as I lied on Dominic's chest. Last night, even though I had previously said no, I had a little bit of hope something would happen. That he would prove again that he wanted me as much as he did in the car that day or on the grass. I wanted him to just touch me so bad, kiss me or say something to at least put my mind at rest. The rooftop was an amazing gesture, especially for a guy like him, but for me it just wasn't enough. I wanted- no needed to feel him need me again, so bad that he couldn't wait.

After the phone call last night to whoever that girl was, he was different. I heard the whole phone call, and my mind was wondering with who she was. As he was standing close and his phone was considerable loud, I heard her tell him she loved him which angered me. Who was that girl? An ex? A one night stand? No, she couldn't have been. No one night stand would try and take him to jail, they'd have no reason to.

I wanted answers about the mystery girl. I needed to know who she was and if there was a possibility she could ruin any chance me and him had of being something. I couldn't handle not knowing how much power she had over him or their past relationship of who they were to each other. After thinking more about it, I vowed to myself I would ask him, just not yet.

Why are you even stress about it? I asked himself.

Why was I stressed? I couldn't be falling for him, I could hardly care less about him when we first met.

Then why're you around him so much? I questioned myself.

Because I like his company.... And maybe him too, I admitted to myself.

I huffed as I realised I could no longer fight away the feelings that had grown for Dominic. He wasn't a typical guy and for some reason, that made him more attractive, more appealing to me. The man had secrets, and that made the challenge that is him ten times more fun, even if the secrets happened to be dark. I was defiantly going to find out what they were, one way or another.

"Why're you in a mood?" He asked, in a deep husky voice, which was better than sex itself.

"I'm not." I smiled and looked up at him.

"Liar." He yawned and moved so we was face to face. "Good morning." He smiled at me and brushed a piece of hair from my face.

"Morning." I whispered back.

"Wanna take a shower?" He winked.

"Really!" I laughed. "Sweet you just laughed around thirty seconds before the Perv came out."

"Okay, I'm sorry." He gave a deep chuckle. "But seriously, want to take a shower with me?"

I thought about it for a second and began to blush in return to his question. I bit my lip as I thought about the things that could happen inside of that small room. Once I had decided I nodded my head and he grinned in return.

We stood up as he led me to the bathroom by my hand. He turned on the water and let it run whilst we got undressed. Before I could turn my head he took off his boxers and hopped in quickly, leaving me with a very nice image.

"Want some privacy?" He asked and I nodded.

He turned his back to me as he let the steaming water run down his toned body. Hoping he wouldn't turn around mid-change, I quickly stripped down naked and rushed inside as the cold air hit me.