Chapter 8: Pipes

Your heart almost jumped out of your chest as you hear the door open. And so does Sehun's.

The only first thing that comes in your head was your parents. You're so scared that you don't even wanna look in the door and face your parents. Feeling like you want to burry your head in the ground.

Sehun stood up and quickly took the blanket to cover yours and his' naked body.

"The pipes in kitchen are fixed." voice does not sound like your parents' but sounds like a gay cheerful Korean plumbers.

You felt a giant relief because its not your parents and knowing that the pipes are fixed. But still, you felt angry to that plumber man for scaring you. Giving that troll plumber man a blade sharp-like glaze.

But then, something bothered you. Those plumbers are too cute. One looks like a tiny puppy and one looks like a tiny hamster. Its hard to hate them.

"Thanks plumber Baekhyun and Xiumin." Sehun smiled

"You're welcome, so how do you pay?" Plumbers thirsty for the money

"My brother was gonna pay for it." Sehun smiled at you."

"Wh-what?!? I don't have any money."

"Mmm what should we do? You should pay with something else." Baekhyun was wondering what to do.

"How about you should do us too." plumber Xiumin pervertedly smiled at you.

"Yeah!" plumber Baekhyun approved and high fived his partner.

You looked at Sehun and he just nodded.

"Well..." horny lil shits' gross cute eyes staring at you, those plumbers hypnotizing you, making you not to say no. "Okay, I guess." you finally gave in.

The two plumbers looked at each others' eyes and smirked. They zipped down their suit and throws it aside with that weird sexy eyestares dramatically. They are now wearing a tank top and boxer shorts. Baekhyun's boxers were red and white ploka dots and Xiumin's boxer were also red too but with a gigantic face of an anime character you didn't know because you're not an otaku.

They walked closer to you and lowered their boxers down, revealing their ding dong ducks. Half erected and their perfectly trimmed balls were jiggling as they walk.

You took a glance on Sehun, who's sitting comfortably, like a king on your dad's personal seat. Giving him that 'What do I do' look and gestures. He just made that lenny face expression.

You looked back on the plumbers and decided what to do. You decided to give them a hand just like what you did last night with Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Who do think got a bigger cock?" Baekhyun proudly asked which kinda made you laugh but successfully held it  back by lowering your head, to cover your laughing face with your hair. Laughing so hard because he's the one who got much smaller one, looking like a shrimp and have the guts to ask such a thing. Its like embarrassing himself.

The two wondered why you lowered your head. "Thinking?" Xiumin guessing what you're doing.

"Yes" you answered as you lift your head up. Face all red from secretly laughing.

"Have you decided?" Baekhyun really wants to know.

"Baekhyun, of course." you answered with sarcasm but they didn't noticed.

Baekhyun smirked and looked at Xiumin "What should I do? I got a big cock."

Xiumin was okay with it because he's close with Baekhyun. He'd been raping costumers with Baekhyun for 8 years. "Okay, you won, go ahead."

You looked at Xiumin, curious what he mean by that but then you felt Baekhyun's hands grab your head and leads you to put his shrimp dick in your mouth. His tip was lightly stabbing your lips to open your mouth and you welcomed tiny Baek with your tongue swirl around it as you suck it while Baekhyun pushing the back of your head with his palm as he thrust. Giving  Xiumin hand at the same time.

"Move!" Xiumin slaps Baekhyun's ass, leading the gang to change position.

Baekhyun walked forward while you're still sucking him. He gently pushed your head down and to help you lay down, slighty sitting and having your parents' gigantic expensive pillows for back support. He hold on the backboard and he start thrusting again. You could feel his balls bounce against your chin.

Xiumin held your knees and spreaded your legs to make you feel good. You could feel his index finger massaging your dick. Round and round and then it went lower, into your hole. He inserted his finger into you and suddenly sucked your duck. You could feel the warmness of his mouth and his tongue brush against your sensitive part. And in any seconds, he added another finger inside you

You moaned while you look at Sehun who's just watching you being yourself smirking. His dick was all hard, stiff and standing straight, so turned on watching and hear you moan. Its like 3d imagination/porn. Staring at Sehun's duck urges you to  wanna get fucked.

"You're ready" Xiumin who's in charge of lubricating you noticed that your hole was overflowing with that thick liquid and ready to pay your debt by pleasing those plumber-whores. Ready to get f*cked.

To be continued....

*******
Hello, it's me :) I'm still alive :) I hope that you're still with me because I'm failing life and I decided to write more fics for y'all instead of thinking of other things haha. I laugh a lot and I had so much fun writing them and I'd be glad that you are too! Enjoy and I will update everything! Cheers!

~twinkyduck