Chapter 6: Better Than Expected

“Wow, you two are so bad…“

“Sehunah, sorry…“ you feel so bad that you can't even look at his eyes. You're so afraid because of the situation might ruin his friendship with Chanyeol and your relationship with him.

“You two are having dirty time and you didn't even call me.“

“Sehun… you dirty lil sh*t…“ you screamed

“Can I join you two?“ Sehun smiles pervertedly, getting totally turned on seeing his best friend and step brother secretly having sex. Its like porn videos comes into life.

“Sure bro.“ the two high fived.

You were so confused about what's happening but then Sehun started stripping.

“Oh… okay… I'm having 2 ducks tonight.“

mentally telling yourself.

You smiled because you likes the idea.

You gave the guys a head so that its hard, slimy and ready to get into you.

Chanyeol cannot take himself anymore and so, he came into your hole first while Sehun was still in your mouth. He insert himself into your a-hole.  You could feel Chanyeol harshly ripping your ass apart and pumping inside you with his gigantic d. Because of the good feeling, you moaned which gives vibraty feeling for Sehun' sensitive duck down your throat.

Sehun pulled your hair because of the good tension as he trust his hips. Sehun is about to cum but then he took out his d out from your mouth. He grabbed your chin and lift it up to see your face and kiss your lips as he palm in your dick.

“Mmmm“ moaning against Sehun's lips, you felt your duck harden in Sehun's hands. Sehun also noticed it so he lowered his head to reach in your dick and shoved it in his mouth. You could feel his tight mouth of his and tounge run around your sensitive tip. Sehun thrusts his head intune along with Chanyeol's thrusts behind you.

Sehun cannot wait any longer and excited to get fucked by you. He turned himself from you so that you could put yourself into him. Holding the backboard for support, he put his a$$ up in the air. You squeezed his buttcheeks apart, gripping, and slapping it, entertaining yourself watching milky sebooty turn red before putting yourself in. You aparted his bumcheeks apart and spits on his hole and, spreading the liquid around with your thumb, lubricating it so that it is easier for you to put it in. In no longer of time, you did what Sehun wants. You inserted it in and start thrusting yourself in, slowly at first but Chanyeol's fast thrusts behind you pushes you to do faster.

Chanyeol's arms was playing with your nipples while moaning sexy things with his deep voice  at the back of your head and giving warm kisses to the back of your neck and feeling his hot breath. While Sehun was busy screaming because you're doing well pleasing him.

Everything was so hot. Chanyeol destroying your anus, while destroying Sehun's anus. Chanyeol's thrusts became more stronger and faster which causes the chain to go crazy. You felt like your body is going to collapse.

“I think I'm gonna cum“ you groaned. They aparted themselves from you and gave themselves quick and fast strokes and shoots you with their cum. Your body is full of sticky white fluid.

“Ha ha Chanyeol hyung, you and me are Charlie's Angels“ yes, they watched Charlie's Angel last night.

“I'm Lucy Liu! I'm Lucy Liu!“

“I'm Cameron Diaz nuna!… And you're Drew Barrymore nuna“

“YOU FVCKTARD LIL SH*TS!!!! Come here! I'm gonna shoot you two!!!!“

----------

A/N: Hi readers, thank you very much for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it. Your comments, votes, subscription and recommendations means a lot to me. You guys are the best. I promise to update my fics as soon as I can.

If you're into EXO sexual crack fics, please check my new EXO crack collection Thats What EXO Do. I published 3 stories already. I laughed so hard writing it and I hope you would too. ♥xoxo -twinkyduck