Chapter 9: Sehun's kink

..."Wait!" Sehun stopped the plumbers who's about to fuck you. "Since we're all here, let's do a role play."

"Role play?" Xiumin's left eyebrow raised as he wonder.

Sehun grabbed a bunch of lemons under the pillow and you're wondering how did those get in there.

"Lemons? Seriously?" you were just weirded out finding out new kinks that Sehun like. That child was something.

Baekhyun was just standing there, thinking if they're gonna have an orgy and shove lemons up their a$$es because that's pretty new to him and he likes it.

Sehun stood up, intensely stares at you in the eyes, "who's the lemon whore, do you want these lemons?" Bribing you.

"Wow, this is so hot" Baekhyun finds it hot.

"FML" you sounded like a gay Britney Spears fan who pretty much hates life but you love Sehun so you just went along with his shit. "Yes, I want those lemons."

"Ooo what a good gal" Xiumin wanted to fuck you so hard in the bum.

"I'll let you have one if you do well" Sehun smirked as he stepped back to his throne, holding lemons, looking hella gay.

The two rubbed their ducks on you, with so much sexual feelings. Xiumin shoved his duck on you, trying to choke you with it but you can't really because he got a sad shrimp duckling. Baekhyun on other side, he's just massaging your butt, wondering how many lemons could fit in there.

"YEA CHOKE ON MY CREW MATE'S DICK YOU LIL LEMON WHORE TRYING TO STEAL MY PRECIOUS LEMONS" Sehun was really into it.

Without a warning, Baekhyun just shoved his dick up your ass because he got turned on by the word lemon, he just found a new kink and he learned it from a younger one.

You weren't really turned up because it's weird but the weirdos who fucks and inside you are so they finished by just that.

The four of you had a nice lemonade that afternoon.