Chapter 1: TV Show (fanboy ver.)

You happily opened your house door after the whole day at school. You hang your coat, removed your shoes and put the house key on the nearest table. "Oh thank god! Where's my bed?!"

As you walk to your room, you hear weird sounds coming from Sehun's room. "Uh more!" Sehun screams and you came and check it. You took a peek in his room and your eyes widened as you see him naked and touching himself.

You've been attracted and has gay horny feelings for him for a very long time but he's your step brother so you cant touch him.

You're in shock while watching him biting his lower lip, massaging his nipples in circular motion and stroking his duck up and down, in his own lust world and feeling the sensation. A moan came out of his soft pink lips. He stares at his tv with wild-lust in his eyes. You feels like you're getting hard down there but then you realized

"Wait... Is he masturbating to Dr. Phil?" you covered your mouth to avoid making any sounds and you're about close to die because of laughter.

You hear audience from tv clapped because Dr. Phil said something cool and white stuffs came out from his duck.

He came.

You saw him breathing heavily. He stared at his d, gave it few taps, and he talked to it "Good job my boy."

You tried to not make any noise but you can't control your laughter. He noticed you.  He rushed to clean up his mess, put his clothes on, and he opened his doors and saw you laughing behind his doors.

"May I help you?" Sehun asked you with that confused and little guilt on his face. "Uhmm my tv broke and I hear Dr. Phil show here. Can I please watch it with you?"