Pizza le Pepper

"What time will you be home?" My mother asked looking at my outfit up and down as I was preparing my bag with my essentials. I was wearing a pair of my black skinny jeans with my blue and white superdry t-shirt and my white converse.

"I'm not sure." I replied bluntly frowning as I was unable to find my purse.

"I just don't want you out late, especially you being with boys." My mum retorted.

"It's not like you've cared before when you've left me alone all hours of the day whilst you're out at work or on dates." I replied sighing to myself as I was unable to find what I had been looking for. Nothing else was said by my mother as I walked myself back up the stairs to retrieve my purse which was all so conveniently sat on my bed.

"Anyways, I doubt anyone would be interested in me like that and if they even dare try anything I will kick their sorry asses." I laughed as I reached the bottom of the stairs, my mother still remaining in the same position that she was in before I had made my way up the stairs.

"I'll text you when I'm leaving the restaurant." I stated before kissing her on the cheek and making my way out of the front door.

I was walking into town to meet Maz for a meal at a pizza restaraunt with one of his friends. He had previously told me that if he was going to help me be more social and make more friends he wanted to be the one to make sure I chose the right friends. I was about to meet Maz's best friend Sam, at least I think that was his name. Apparently according to Maz he was a joker, someone who can make light of any situation and he can be a moody ass son of a bitch to anyone who upsets him and he could be hard to deal with at times. But as Maz has said that he was his best friend I hadn't really considered doubting that he was a nice guy, I mean if he was anywhere as near how nice Maz was being I'm sure everything is going to go fine.

I was walking along the main pathway which lead towards the centre of town. Maz had text me asking me to meet him there so he could show me where the restaurant was. Apparently it was tucked away out of sight and had proved merely impossible to be found without direction. I glanced towards the clock tower which was placed firmly in the middle of the small square of shops and I saw him already standing there, his figure leaning softly against a bench as he was stood twiddling his thumbs. I carried on walking for a few moments until he came to the realisation that I was present and he smiled and started making his way over to me.

"You're early." I laughed as we stopped walking towards eachother and we were stood directly opposite eachother.

"As are you." He chuckled in response.

"Which is very strange because girls often take their time and they're always late." He continued.

"I'm not like other girls." I replied facing my eyes towards the floor.

"Oh I know." He replied almost in a whisper as if he didn't intend me to hear it. I looked up at him and he gave me a soft smile.

"Come on, let's get to the restaurant then, Sam is already there waiting for us." Maz suggested as he turned around on his heels and started walking towards a nearby alleyway.

"Hello, welcome, hi, come in, oh do sit down dear Marius and new friend!" A tall dark haired boy greeted us brightly as soon as we entered the building of a fine pizza restaurant named "Pizza Le Pepper".

I pulled a confused face at Maz in response to the way his friend was reacting around in this restaurant.

"Oh, I forgot to mention his dad owns this restaurant." He spoke as he was guiding me in the direction of which Sam had walked off and settled himself down at a table. I gulped in my throat as I became nervous of Sam presence. Would this be a good experience or a bad experience?