This is me.

*Maz's P.O.V.*

"Marius can you come downstairs please." My mothers voice echoed.Whenever she called me Marius I knew I was either in trouble or she was in one of her over enthusiastic type of moods. I lifted myself off of my bed where I had been sat on my laptop on tumblr. I closed the lid firmly and made my way over to my pile of clean clothes to pick up a top and put it on. Summer had just started and today was one of the days where I had no plans whatsoever. I hadn't spoke to Daisy for a few days now, I was making sure I didn't overcrowd her with things, I didn't want to become too clingy and end up irritating her or pushing her away. It felt good to know that I was helping someone else out, it made me feel happy inside that I was able to make someone else happy. The whole memory jar idea popped into my head randomly, I didn't plan it at all and to be honest I was quite worried about the whole thing but hey she seemed to like the gesture and that's all that mattered.

"MARIUS" My mother shouted breaking my thoughts.

"Coming!" I huffed as I slipped through my open bedroom door.

As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs my mother approached me and lead me to our living room. Like Daisy's situation my father wasn't around.

"We need to talk." She stated as we had settled down on the sofa.

"Okay?" I asked worried and suddenly every single thing that I had done in my life that seemed remotely wrong popped up into my head.

My mother looked to my eyes and then to the direction of the floor shaking her head.

"I've lost my job, I got sacked yesterday." She muttered. My eyes widened in response.

"What, why? You loved that job and you were oh so good at it!" I asked bringing her into a hug as I could see that tears had started to form in her eyes.

"I know, I don't understand. No one else got fired apart from me. I just don't understand." She muttered through her hands that were covering her face. My mum had been an architect, she designed flats and homes around our area and sometimes even beyond. I frowned with sadness at what my mother had told me. I just sat and hugged her, not being able to bring words to say.

"What are we going to do for money?" I asked as the thought came to mind. With no dad being around we had no other income.

"My manager was kind enough to give me a sheet of paper with some small vacancies on. She regretted the fact that she had to let me go and wanted to help." My mum started.

"So I applied for some straight away and I have been able to get one working in a supermarket in town." She finished half smiling as it was a positive but it wasn't the job she truly wanted.

"And the pay?" I asked concerned.

"Enough for us to live on whilst I find a new job." She reassured me.

"Well as long as we can live happily until you sort things that's all that matters." I replied hugging my mum tighter.

"I'm proud of you Mum." I smiled into her hair and she squeezed my arms in response. I don't know where my random outburst had come from but it felt right to say. I was proud of everything she had been through.

"How long do you think it will take for her to get a new job?" Daisy asked me as she took a pack of crisps from the bag and rested her back back against the tree.

"I'm not sure, she's good at what she does that's for sure, but there really aren't many jobs avaliable around here." I frowned throwing and catching the apple that was in my hand until I dropped it.

"Shit that's bruised" I muttered to myself as I picked it up and examined it.

"Im sure everything will work out fine." She comforted me offering me a soft smile.