Chapter 5: Horribly amazing, terribly wonderful

I woke up, feeling that Logan isn't next to me anymore. I look at the clock. 9 o'clock?! I jump out of bed and rush downstairs to find Logan and Jason in the living room. I sit down on the couch and pull my knees up to my chest. "Something wrong?" Logan asked me. I shook my head no, fake smiling. "You know you can tell me anything right?" I nod. Logan sighs. He puts Jason in his chair and scoots closer to me. He puts his arm around my waist and brings his lips to my ear. "What's wrong?" He whispers. I burry my head in my knees. He rubs my back.

"I'm a horrible person." I mumble.

"No you're not." He took me in his arms. "What gave you that idea?"

"What kind of mom doesn't wake up for her son in the morning?"

"The kind of mom who has an amazing boyfriend who does that for her." He smiled.

"The boyfriend who I can't please, the way he wants." He chuckled at my choice of words. "I'm not only a terrible mom, I'm also a terrible girlfriend. I know you Logan, I know you can't go that long with out, you know. It surprises me you haven't cheated on me yet and if you did I couldn't even blame you."

"Hey, hey, hey." He holds my chin and turns my head to face him. "I would never cheat on you." He said sternly. I saw hurt in his eyes. "I'm shocked you would even think that." He softly pressed his lips on mine. "You are amazing, Jason couldn't ask for a better mom, well if he could talk, as for me you are the most wonderful girl in the world and I love you with all my heart and I hope you feel the same way about me."

"I do." He smiled his amazing smile and pressed his lips on mine again.