Introduction (to those of you who have never read TTBA)

Hey guys. I'm sorry if it's been a while since I've updated; a lot of crazy things have happened lately and I haven't exactly been available or have had the time to sit down and write. Though, I will try my best to henceforth update on a more regular basis if you guys are even still interested in this story. 

Newbies:

This is a fan fiction of TTBA (the teddy bear agreement), a story by thepurplerose that from what I hear has been deleted. For those of you who have never read the teddy bear agreement; it is a story about a girl (her name is Cassandra) who lives alone in an apartment and is looking for a roommate. As she searches, she finds a man named William, who, like her, is a college student searching for a roomy. She invites him over, and when they meet, she realises to her great astonishment that it is the William that she had gone to high school with, the William that had been so rude and reckless, the William that attracted literally every single girl in school. Expect her, of course. She refused to be influenced under the charms of such a beautiful, shallow boy. 

And now here he was, standing right in front of her. She let him in, and after getting over the shock, she realised that she desperately needed the money and they agreed to move in together. Not long after, he discovered that she slept with a teddy bear at night due to serious childhood issues. So he took it as a chance to do a psychological experiment on her (he studies psychology), where he pretends that he too has issues and can't sleep with a teddy bear so he burns her teddy bear one day can't remember why, previous readers of the ttba please comment if you remember, and then she takes his teddy bear and throws it away or something and then they can't sleep (well she can't sleep but he's pretending not to be able to sleep just so he can see if he can help an emotionally damaged person to detach from an object) so that's when they come up with the teddy bear agreement where they sleep together and I mean this in a literal way, as in they sleep and nothing else, in the same bed. So they do that in order to sleep and turns out he gets attached to her and actually starts falling for her and same goes for her but he knows that he needs to tell her what he was doing and when she finds out she freaks out of course and that's where I start my story. So, that's about it. If you have any further questions, feel free to comment or send me a message :) Enjoy!