CHAPTER 41

"DIIIIIIIIIING"

I jump awake as my blasted alarm cuts me off of the beautiful dream I was having.

I sigh, remembering how perfect we looked for each other, walking barefoot down the beach, hand in hand as we watched the perfect sun kiss the restful sea... And oh, how wonderful his lips felt when they crushed against mine, taking away all of my fears and worries of the world as they submerged me into a perfect world of passion and love, a place where those perfect blue eyes-

DIIIING DIIIIING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Once again I am crashed back into reality by the damn alarm.

DING DING DING DING DI-

"OH SHUT IT!"

This time I'm the one to cut off the machine as I throw off my covers and bang my fist against it, silencing it for good.

I groan loudly as I stand up, my terrible morning headache making its appearance in my cranium, and open my phone to read the time.

"6:01 am"

Great, I've slept for about two hours last night.

I mentally kick myself as I remember refusing to sleep with Will last night, too afraid that I wouldn't be able to control myself at such close proximity.

Well, lesson learned. Next time I want to refuse having a proper amount of rest for the night because I can't control my hormones I'll just have to suck it up and be the boss of my body, because I have classes to attend to and I can't afford to sleep through them.

Today I must step up my game by a heaping amount if I want to win this war. Will knows I'm on to something and damn it I cannot let him win again or I swear I'll have a temper tantrum and kick his egocentric ass all the way to China. I mean he's cute and all, okay I'm a terrible liar he's the fucking king of all the most famous, sexiest models in the world, but damn he can be a dick sometimes I mean-

"SHIT WHAT THE HELL"

I curse as pain shoots into my little toe. I banged it as I always do every single morning against that bloody night stand. I seriously need to get rid of it.

I decide I better hurry up and go outside before I have another accident and kill someone, so I grab my sports clothes and head to the shower, when I hear a knock on my door.

Damn it, it's too early for this.

I open the door to find Will on the other side, shirtless and sexy as ever.

"WHAT?" I spit at him.

He looks me up and down very slowly and I blush, crossing my arms over my chest as I realize I'm not wearing a bra and how my shirt is very thin.

I raise an eyebrow at him as I impatiently wait for his response.

"I heard a lot of screaming, just wanted to make sure you were ok?"

I roll my eyes at him and turn around, packing my bag for the day as I realize I really don't have the patience or the time for him today.

"Yeah I'm not having a really good start today so if you don't mind I'm kind of in a hurry over here." I throw at him, my back turned to him as I gather my books.

I finish packing my bag after a while and suspect that he's left by now, so I begin to take my shirt off as I walk towards my shower when my peripheral vision makes me stop just as my shirt is about to pass over my chest.

"SHIT!"

I jump and quickly pull my shirt back down when I notice him.

Will is still there, leaning against my door frame and his left eyebrow lifts up.