Chapter 9

Please comment as you read and don't forget to vote!

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" He asks moving his lips down my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and threw my head back a low moan escaping my lips.

"God, no." I pull his lips back to mine, the urgency of the kiss was unbearable, his hold on my waist tightened and he pulled me as close as physically possible to him. I could feel the familiar want for him building up inside me making me forget that I was mad at him and loose myself in the kiss that was full of passion. 

It's Wednesday evening and I've avoided Lucas all week so far but today he showed up at my door demanding we work it out. We argued for a bit and before I knew it I was kissing him like my life depended on it. I don't even remember exactly how it happened either just that one minute I'm yelling and the next I'm ready to go at it like bunnies. The sensible part of myself was shaking her head at me for being weak and giving into my sexual urges and trying to remind me that I was supposed to be mad at him while the larger, thoughtless part of me was screaming to for me to take his shirt off.

My hands trailed down his chest, feeling his perfect body through the thin fabric of his shirt. "So what does this mean?" He pulled away from my lips and whispered into my ear.

"This means I'm kissing you. Now you better start kissing me again before I kick you out." I threaten as I reach up to suck on the spot on his neck that I knew drove him crazy.

"Oh God." Lucas moans connecting our lips once again to continue our make out session. My hands travel further down, to the hem of his t shirt quickly lifting it, our lips only coming apart for me to get it over his head. In a second he was gripping onto my thighs and lifting me off the floor with ease. His hands traveled back to grip my butt as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He quickly moved us down the hallway and I knew the want I was feeling for him, he was feeling for me. He entered my bedroom and kicked the door shut.

*-*

"You wanna go to Red Lobster?" I ask rolling onto my back and looking over at him while trying to catch my breath.

"What?" He asked looking back at me, his breathing was just as uneven as mine.

"Nothing." I say finally coming down from my high and closing my eyes suddenly overcome with fatigue. 

"Are you going to sleep?" He asks his voice filled with disbelief. 

"Yup." I mumble out turning my back to him and pulling the blanket that had fallen onto the floor from our previous activities over my body.

"Maya you can't go to sleep, I came here to talk and work things out." He argues.

"Lucas look, I'm really tired right now. Can we talk in the morning?" I groan not in the mood for anymore arguing right now.

"No we have to talk right now. I don't like you being mad at me." He complains. "At least tell me what I did wrong."

That had me fully awake in a millisecond. I sprung up into a sitting position causing the blanket to fall and expose my bare chest. "Are you serious?" I ask him dubiously. 

"What?" he says not even paying attention to me, instead staring at my exposed boobs. I smacked his chest causing him to look up at my face with a startled look on his face. "What was that for?" 

"You aren't even listening to me." I say getting off of the bed. "How can you possibly not know what you did?" I yell pulling my robe off of its hook and quickly putting it on.

"Am I supposed to?" he asks with wide eyes.

"Yes you're fucking supposed to." My temper was once again rising. I pick up his jeans and throw at him once he starts getting up too.