Spider Man's Daughter

Katz: I had just gotten out of Jess's room when the roof collapsed behind me. I looked he hind me to see Sly and Jess were not behind me. They where still in Jess's room. "Caster!" I yelled. Then Caster ran back to me. "Yes Katz? I was just putting Laurance and Steaven in the council room." Caster said. Then he saw the rubble in Jess's doorway. "THERE STILL IN THERE!!" I yelled at him. "Sly! Jess! Can you here us?" Caster yelled at the rubble. There was no response. No, no, no, water was coming in there fast and they would drown. Or they could be crushed by the rubble. "We have to find a way to get them out of there and fast." I said to Caster. Caster nodded and speeded away, he was right back though and then he said "Katz, my suit is running low on power." Oh no! Then he couldent dig super fast. "What will we do?" I asked Caster. Then I heard walking from behind us. I spawn around to see Kala Spider mans daughter. (In this book she is. ) "Hi Katz! Hi Caster! Where's Sly?" Kala asked Caster and I. "Kala! Sly is trapped with Jess in Jess's room. Loki put a tracking device on Sly and when he tried to destroy it it ended up breaking the glass wall holding back the ocean. Then when Caster was getting everone out when the roof collapsed celling them in there." Caster told Kala. "Wait. Jess Is back? And Loki put a tracking device on Sly? and why is you hair turning green Katz?" Kala asked. Wait my hair was turning green? Not aging!! "I'm back Katz! Time to delay your friends so Jess and Sky will die." Venom said in my head. "Caster! Get me away from here and Kala try to get Sly and Jess out of there befor they die." I said quickly. Kala's face was very confused as Caster grabbed me by my arm and sped away. My vison started going green when Caster's suit died at the end of the hall. "Sorry Katz." Caster said as he hit me up side the head with his staff that was shaped like a chicken. Then my world went black.

Kala: the few haven't contacted me in a while. "I better make sure Loki hasn't found them and tried to get Mjolnir" I Said out loud as I swung through the trees. A few hours later I reached the hall. I heard some yelling going on down stairs and desided to investigate. When I arrived down stairs I saw Katz and Caster were deep in conversation. "Hi Katz! Hi Caster! Where's Sly?" I asked Caster and Katz. "Kala! Sly is trapped with Jess in Jess's room. Loki put a tracking device on Sly and when he tried to destroy it it ended up breaking the glass wall holding back the ocean. Then when Caster was getting everone out when the roof collapsed celling them in there." Caster told me. Wait what? I thought as I looked at Katz and saw his hair stating to turn green. "Wait. Jess Is back? And Loki put a tracking device on Sly? and why is you hair turning green Katz?" I asked Katz. Caster turned to look at Katz as he quickly said " Caster! Get me away from here and Kala try to get Sly and Jess out of there before they die." Wait they could die? Oh right they couldent breath underwater. Would have been good to have that water pearl now I thought to my self as Caster grabbed Katz by the arm and sped away. Well almost away Caster's suit died at the end of the hall and he took out a staff from his pocket and said somthing to Katz then hit him upside the head. Katz fell to the ground. Why did Caster just knock out Katz? I was about to run over when I heard a voice faintly come from Jess's door which was blocked by rubble. "Kala? Is that you?" It was Jess's voice. "Yes! How do I get you guys out of there?" I yelled threw the rubble. "Do you have any explosives on you? You could use them to blow up this rubble. But hurry Sly is hurt and he can't swim very well And his suit just died for no reason." Jess yelled back at me. Explosives, yes! I had ten. "Stand back Jess! I'm setting them up and off right now!" I yelled back threw the rubble as I set up the explosives. Then I set them of with a flint and steel. Then I ran towards Caster who was still at the end of the hall bandaging Katz head. Then I heard an explosion be hind me and I was flung towrds the ground. Ouch. My. Leg. Hurts. Like. I. Don't. Even. Know.