seven

sophia's point of view

after i told brooke off the other night, she cried and i felt so bad... i tried to give her a hug but she pushed me off of her and made me leave her house.

but in my opinion, it's just so gross that she would tell me that she had a crush on me. like that's so rude and its really gross, to be honest.

i've been texting and hanging out with Luke nonstop, and we've become great friends. it really sucks that we can never become more than just that.

he's really upset right now cause he wants to ask rachel out, but he doesn't know if she'll say yes. they talk a lot and also go out a lot, but it's not quite official. he's tried to kiss her a few times, but she's not letting him. she gave him a small peck on his lips, once.

brooke hasn't been talking to me. and i don't really think i need to apologize cause i was just stating my opinion. she knows i'm not lesbian, i could never like a woman in more than a friendly way.

but at the same time, i miss hanging out with her. we've been friends for 17 years, and you don't just throw that all away. but i'm still not apologizing.

anyways, luke is throwing a huge party tonight because his parents are away, for like the first time ever. and his house is huge, so he invited basically the whole high school.

michael's point of view

i'm currently at luke's house, getting everything ready. i'm providing the alcohol, cause my dad owns a store.

the party is basically starting whenever people show up. sophia and rachel both just showed up, along with some other girls. right after they came in, the whole lacrosse team also came in. the house was soon filling up with a bunch of rowdy teens.

it's about an hour into the party, and i'm currently upstairs about to get it on with this girl, vanessa. but my night is basically ruined when her mom calls her and told her to come home.

so now i'm left alone, half naked in Luke's room. i hear a knock on the door so I quickly throw my clothes back on.

it was Sophia, I open the door for her and let her in the room.

"oh hey, Michael. I just needed to retouch my makeup in the bathroom." Sophia says, walking into Luke's bathroom.

I just smile and fall onto the bed. "i know your secret," I say, and I see her tense up for a second.

she takes a small breath as she puts her lip gloss on. "oh yeah, what secret?"

"i know you're not really lesbian." I say smirking, as I see her get nervous as she rapidly searches through her makeup bag.

"oh really? don't you think i'd know if I was really lesbian?" she asks, putting her bag up and walking over to me.

"oh stop, i know you're just pretending, cause you don't want to be known as a slut anymore so that's why you rejected Luke. Brooke told me." I smirk.

"that bitch! how dare sh—" she starts but I cut her off.

"ha! I was just kidding, she didn't tell me anything," I say , and I notice her eyes open wide. "I was just saying that to get you to open up."

"Michael, don't tell Luk—"

"so, give me on good reason why I shouldn't tell Luke and everyone else?" Sophia looks down, thinking, and she bites her lips. "well, what are you gonna do—" I start but she cuts me off by kissing me.

authors note;

betcha didn't see that coming ;))))

lol sophia is a playa

and a homophobe, gosh it's 2016 get ur act together Sophia

part 2 coming soon!! stay tuned and comment and vote please!:)