fifteen/ cast

really quick this a cast summary (because I confuse my self sometimes lol and I would hate to confuse you guys)
Bethany Cox= school hoe, beautiful, but extremely mean. also Rachel's older sister.
Sierra Stone= Bethany's best friend, also a hoe, super mean and also extremely dumb.
Josh Collins= the guy who gave Brooke his number, also is Bethany's on and off boyfriend. he's a fuckboy.
Jake Worth= Sophia's ex boyfriend from the beginning of the year, he's a senior and they first dated in middle school for 7 months when she was a sixth grader. he's alright, but he can be a dick sometimes.
Jackson Gibson= super f-boy, also Sophia's ex.
Joey Simmons= a pretty nice guy but he hangs out with all the mean popular kids so he will fit in. Sophia's ex.

(if there are any characters that you're confused by, just comment their names and I'll explain lol)

Luke's POV

"did everybody read the two chapters last night?" Mrs. Hooks asked and everyone nodded.
"very good. there is only two more chapters in the story, so I think it is a perfect time to start working on a project. I will give you all partners, and you will find time after school to work. I want everyone to start this project over the weekend. everyone should finish the book before meeting up with their partners, and then I want you to make a summary of each chapter. then, I want each group to make some kind of presentation of the story, whether it is a summary of the whole book, a poster showing all the main events and stuff, or a short play, I don't care. all the rules are online, so if you weren't paying attention right now, then you can go online and look it up." she says.

"now, I'm trying to be careful with who I pair you all up with, I don't want any fooling around, or it will reflect badly on your grade," Mrs. Hooks says. "okay, Luke and Brooke."

I shrug, I guess Brooke is okay. we don't talk much, because every time we hang out, it's in a group. she looks over at me and smiles. I smile back.

"Calum and Jake Worth."

Jake looks over at Calum and smiles, and Calum pretends he didn't notice. I don't understand the relationship between the two of them, they're not friends, but they're not like enemies or anything.

"Ashton with Jennifer." Mrs. Hooks says with a smug smile on her face, I could tell she was happy with herself. she paired Ashton up with the dumbest girl, probably in the whole state. and Ashton is like the smartest dude I know, but he keeps it on the low. that'll be interesting.

"Michael and Sophia." Sophia tenses up, and I saw Michael look over at her and smile. she doesn't look at him.

"Bethany with Josh." really? Bethany Cox and Josh Collins? both are nasty. they're also off and on boyfriend and girlfriend, so I'm not expecting them to get any work done.

"Sierra and Joey." more nasty people.

"Jackson and Rachel." aw poor Rachel.

"okay, that's it. the bell will ring soon, so you can go talk to your partners for a minute.

I looked over at Brooke and I smiled again, awkwardly. I got up and grabbed my stuff and walked over to her.

"hey." I smiled, looking down at her. dang, she's really short.

"hey, so when do you wanna start the project?" she asked, getting straight to business.

"maybe tonight?" I said.

"sure, do you want to just finish the last chapters together, I think that will probably be easier." she says.

"sure, why not. so where are we going to go to work on it?" I asked.

"my house, my parents aren't home so we won't be interrupted and we can work without worrying about them coming in and annoying us, cause that's what they always do," she chuckled and I laughed. "plus, we can have all the food in the kitchen to ourselves."

I smiled, "that's great. sounds like a plan."

HEY

sorry that I never update :/

and at the beginning of the chapter is like a summary of some characters that I will mention a lot in this story. so if there are any characters that confuse you or like you want to know more about them, comment what you want to know and I'll explain lol.

cause I confuse myself a lot with this story lol.