six

sophia~

to luke;

wtf is going on??? everyone is like calling me names ??

to luke;

why the hell would you tell everyone that i said i was lesbian?

from luke;

if you really were lesbian, you wouldnt get mad that i told people.... why'd you lie?

i didn't know what to say. he caught me in a lie. yeah, obviously i'm not really lesbian. i am totally into men, in fact, i am way too into men. the only reason i didn't say yes to luke asking me out is because i was too tired of going with every man who looked my way. i never, ever, want to be known as the slut i was just a year ago.

but honestly, i'm confusing myself with this whole situation. i told brooke that i pretended to be lesbian (she knows that's not true, she's seen me go through guys like a box of chocolates). and she freakin kissed me! well, i kissed her back. but whatever. i am not lesbian. i like luke.

i almost texted him back to say that i wasn't lesbian, but then he would hate me for lying to him. so maybe i should just go along with it?

to luke;

fyi, i actually am lesbian. its not nice to accuse people of lying.

from luke;

oh..but what about jake?

(jake was my boyfriend a few months ago)

what the hell do i say to that? dang, this isn't a good idea after all...

to luke;

idrk..... i've always liked girls i guess? i guess i finally like found my self?

from luke;

ohhhhhhh. okay. i'm sorry for assuming stuff. friends?

to luke;

friends. :)

even though i knew i could never be just friends with someone like luke...

~

luke's point of view;

"i don't know dude.... i still think she's straight but she's just pretending bro..." michael said, stuffing his burrito in his face. calum gave him a shove and then shot me a sympathetic look.

"why don't you just accept the fact that she likes girls?" i asked, giving him a puzzled look.

he laughed and then shook his head. "bruh, are you really that dumb? she literally just got out of a relationship with jake worth, the jake worth, she also dated jackson gibson, joey simmons, and basically every guy on the lacrosse team."

i looked down and sighed. "don't be so quick to judge." i mumbled.

"whatever, bro. i'm just telling it how i see it." he shrugged and patted me on the back.

he threw his trash away from his burrito and headed to the car. i followed after him, slowly, as I texted Rachel.

to rachel;

hey! so the show starts at 7, but we should try to get there at 6:15 right?

I turned my phone off and stuck it in my pocket as I walked to Michael's car.

she responded after like 10 minutes, saying;

yup:)

I typed in an 'okay, cool (-:'

me and the boys started heading to the theater where the show was at. I texted Sophia the whole way there. we've been talking a lot, she actually helps me with advice for Rachel. she's honestly a great friend to have, and I'm glad she would
never lie to me.

we got to the theater at exactly 6:10. the theater was already filling up and I got the guys to get us all good seats near the front row. I then met Rachel backstage. I found her fixing her hair and makeup. she smiled when she saw me and I ran up and gave her flowers that I bought for her before we came.

she looked up at me and smiled, "aw! thanks lukey. you're so sweet."

I smiled cheekily and I lent in to give her a kiss on the lips, but she dodged it and kissed me on the cheek instead.

she blushed, and I kind of awkwardly stood there, feeling embarrassed.

someone called her name and she breathed in deeply, "oh, well i guess I gotta go get in my costume. thanks for bringing the flowers!" she said, setting down the flowers and running off.

"um, no problem?" I said, but she was already gone.

I made it back to my seat and I started texting Sophia. I still couldn't believe rachel just dodged my kiss like that... I thought she liked me...

I asked Sophia what she thought about it, and here's what she said;

from sophia;

she's probably just trying to take it slow, luke. girls don't like to be rushed into relationships all the time. and sometimes girls say things they don't mean just cause they don't want to hurt others and get themselves hurt so sometimes they lie, but it's actually to help you.

umm, okay... that was kinda weird..

to Sophia;

um okay fam, thanks! glad I can talk to you about this stuff lol. so how are you and Brooke?

— sophia's point of view —

I was currently at Brooke's house, working on an English project.

"we need to talk," Brooke said and I looked up at her. "mhm?" I said.

"the kisses, they meant something to me... they weren't just kisses, it felt like so much more, to be honest. and I know you might not feel the same. but I..I like you...and I like girls. I always have, and I've always loved you, Sophia." Brooke said, not even making eye contact.

"um...you're kidding. you can't possibly be lesbian?" i said, kind of in a rude way but I didn't care.

"actually, bisexual. but yes." she said, biting her lip.

"no offense, but can you not? like i don't wanna hurt you Brooke. but I love you, just not like that. it's honestly just gross to me, like how could you actually like woman? I don't like you like that, Brooke. I was just a little curious. so can you do me a favor and try and get over your crush on me?" I said, looking down at my paper. but I felt bad when I looked up and saw her crying.

authors note;;;;;;

zayum Sophia u brutal

like how rude

and yay more updates cause I got all my social media back!!! ily all & vote and comment pls cause I'm trying to get the book to 30k. thank youuuuu