Teen First Time

Everybody has read a story about a first time and they all seem too unbelievable, but mine really happened this way.

I was 19 years old and at the age when my dick was hard all of the time. I had never done anything with a guy at that point in my life and really never thought about it. I was working at a Convenient Store downtown and had to pass downtown to get back home after closing at midnight. The newspaper had recently run a few stories about a section of town behind the only gay bar in town and how there was a road that ran behind the bar where guys would pick other guys up.

The story ran because young guys (under 1 were turning tricks there and a successful lawyer in town had just been arrested for having sex with one. I used to always drive past that part of town and noticed cars driving slowly back there, but never really paid attention to it. However, there was one time where I was driving home late and pulled up beside a car with a sexy, drunk black lady in it and had gone home with her and had a wonderful night of hot sex.

Needless to say, I always kept my eye out when I passed through town.

What I learned after several times was that guys would circle the block and look for other guys either coming out of the club, or also circling the block. I started doing this also but was always too nervous to even look at the car that pulled up next to me. On this one particular night, I had a few beers in the store after closing so my courage was up and my inhibitions were down. I circled the block a few times and looked to my left at one of the lights and there was an older gentleman, about 45, that pulled up next to me and was waving at me. I didn't know what to do, so I just pulled away and circled the blocks a few more times.

I was bravely drinking beers in the car so I was becoming more and more brave so that when the same car and the same guy pulled up next to me one more time, I waved back. He waved for me to follow him so I did.

We pulled into one of the many deserted parking lots downtown and rolled down our windows to talk. It was your normal bull shit chit chat, but at least I was not so nervous that I drove away like I had in the past. He seemed like a nice guy and that made things easier for me. He asked if I wanted to follow him, so I said sure.

We turned south from downtown and headed the way I would normally head to go home. About half way there, he turned into a nice neighbourhood and eventually into a nice, big house on a nice street. I followed him into his house and we sat in the kitchen and began chatting. He asked me if I wanted a drink and I jumped at the chance because I had run out of beer and since the drinking age was 21 and I was only 19, I couldn't get anything else that night.

After one drink in the kitchen, he suggested going to the basement to watch a movie. I knew he meant porn movie so I followed him into his basement.