My Brother-in-Law Part IIII

Our nude bodies glistened with sweat as I, my father and my brother in law stood in the family room. I couldn't help but wonder if Noah's ass hole was throbbing the way mine was from the championship fucking that my father had just given the both of us.

Dad made his way over to the towel draped sofa where he had earlier found me fucking Noah and sat down in the center, his big dick and balls hanging over the edge of the seat. Noah and I followed and sat on either side of him.

No one spoke for a minute. Dad was checking out the stiff meat that Noah and I both had standing up from our crotches and then he wrapped a hand around each prick.

"I never even suspected that the two of you were both hung like bulls." he said, gently stroking our dicks.

"And I never, ever suspected that you'd be into gay stuff." Noah replied. "I may be dumb but I know that nobody throws a fuck up a guy's ass like that if it's his first time."

"Maybe you're not as dumb as you look then." dad replied with a smile.

"You've been with guys before?" I asked.

Dad turned to me and said, "When I was around your age, still living at home, we had this next door neighbor. Joe was the same age as me. He and I used to sleep over at each other's place, we were best friends. I don't need to tell you what might happen if two horny young guys share a bed. For about a year, we sucked and fucked every chance we got. Then, he went into the Air Force and I never saw him again."

"Was that the only time?" I asked.

"There have been a few times, when I was out of town on business, that I let guys suck me off. No fucking, though."

"Does mom know?"

"Your mother and I, sex never was much between us. I can't even remember the last time. That's one of the reasons, when I found you two fucking and having a good time at it, that I wanted to get involved. It's been a long time since I came into anything other than my hand."

Noah reached over and wrapped his hand around dad's limp dick and said, "What a waste of prime meat."

Dad then looked back at me and asked, "Are you okay with all of this, really? We can pretend it never happened."

"There's no way that's going to happen." I told him. I reached into his lap and fondled his big loose balls in their hot sack. "I intend to get a lot better acquainted with these."

"Wait until he sucks you off." Noah said to dad. "For a beginner, he sucks better than anyone I ever met."

Dad gave me a small smile and said, "I just may have to find out if that's true."

"And I'm going to hold you to that. I'm already jealous of Noah because he got your load instead of me, your blood son."

We sat there playing with each other's cocks and then said, "Regarding your mother, I just had an idea."

He rose up from the sofa and walked over to where his clothes lay on the floor. I noticed again what a hot man he was, this time looking at his full ass globes. When he bent over to pick up his pants, his hairy cheeks parted enough for me to see his puckered hole. My mouth was watering.

He stood up and pulled his phone out of his pocket, then came over and sat back down between us. This time, I got my hand around his dick before Noah could. He punched in a number and when it was answered, I was close enough that I could hear mom's voice.

"Hey, babe, I was just calling to see how your day is going." he said.

"We're having a blast. We should have done this a long time ago." mom replied.