Truck Hunk Part 2

"Hmmm, looks like we've got a bit of a problem," David said, a stern tone in his voice. I flicked my eyes up to his and saw a scowl on his face.

"Wha...what's that, sir?" I asked nervously as I slipped my lips off his enflamed cockhead.

"If you're going to be my personal assistant, you're going to have to learn to take more of my cock into your mouth."

"M...m...more?" I stammered, my eyes looking down at the incredible size of his monstrous prick.

"Yes. And by more, I mean all 11". I expect you to be able to suck all of it, every last inch." I gulped anxiously, having no idea what I was going to do. I felt the tears welling in my eyes, knowing I had disappointed him. "Relax, Kid. I don't expect you to be a pro the first time. I know just the thing to help loosen up that throat of yours."

"You...you do?" I asked excitedly, eager to try anything he wanted me to do to please him.

"Yeah, I think you're gonna do just fine," he said as he slid out of bed and stood at the side, his enormous pecker thrusting up at a 45-degree angle, the fleshy lance glistening with my spit. He reached forward and pulled me to the side of the bed, then drew the hot spongy glans all around my face once more. He teasingly rubbed the hot dripping head all around my face, and it felt so good, I almost swooned with desire. "You do want to please me, don't you, Kid?"

"Y...y...yes," I said, my hungry mouth trying to find his moving cockhead as the oozing tip left a silky snail trail on my young skin.

"That's what I want to hear, 'cause I want to take care of you too. I want to keep feeding you that white stuff you love so much, and the deeper you can take this cock of mine, the more I'm gonna be able to feed you."

He reached down and grabbed one of the pillows, placing it at the edge of the bed. "I want you right here, on your back." He reached forward and grabbed my little body, flipping me over as easy as you please, my slight form like a baby in his powerful hands. I was lying across the bed, the back of my head on the pillow he'd just placed at the edge. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled backward, my whole body following as he placed my head right at the very edge of the bed. "That's it...now just let your head hang back."

I did as he asked, letting my head hang over the edge of the bed, the pillow settling right into the back of my neck. I looked up and saw his enormous body looming over me, his thrusting erection throbbing just inches over my upturned face. I swear I could see the hot blood within him pulsing along the blue vein running up the long thick shaft of his horse-like cock. I felt myself shiver with longing as I looked up at his gorgeous prick, bobbing menacingly over my waiting mouth. I licked my lips in anticipation.

"You're hungry for it, aren't you, Kid?" David asked, seeing my tongue run out and circle around my waiting lips.

"Yes, sir." I eagerly responded.

"Good, now let's get started." He spread his legs wider apart, ensuring that he had good footing for what was to come. It also lowered his midsection slightly, bringing his long thick pecker closer to the level of my mouth. He wrapped his hand around his dick and pointed it down towards me. "Open wide, cocksucker—time for me to feed you nice and deep."

I hung my head well over the side, feeling my neck stretch as my throat came into line with my mouth, then opened my lips as far as they could go. David moved slightly closer, settling himself firmly into position, and then fed the hot spongy tip of his prick right into my waiting mouth.

"Mmmmm," I moaned wantonly against his enflamed cock-head as the bulging knob slipped right in and filled my mouth. As the thick rope-like corona slid past, I clamped my lips tight against the smooth shaft and started to suck.