My Brother-in-Law Part I

🤍

🦋

The summer I was 19 is still the most incredible summer of my life.

I was still living with my parents, scheduled to begin college in the fall. My mother and father were both older than average, I had been an unexpected surprise. I had a sister who was 10 years older than me; she was married and lived nearby with her husband.

The way things started was tame enough. My parents were having a cookout one Saturday afternoon. In addition to the 3 of us, my sister and her husband were also there. Dad had cooked hotdogs and burgers, mom had made potato salad, and there were lots of chips and snacks and cold beers. It was only that summer that my dad had allowed me to start drinking in the house and I'd had a few beers.

We had finished eating and were sitting around in a stupor of food and beer. As always with beer, it went right through me and now my bladder was bursting.

"I'll be right back." I said to the others. "I need to take a piss."

"Damn, that sounds good." my brother-in-law Noah said, standing up. "I'm next."

My sister was 29 and Noah was 35 that year. He was a really good looking guy; he had crisp curly blond hair and light blue eyes. He's been in the Navy when my sister met him and he was still in fantastic shape. I was a swimmer and 15 years younger and he still had a better body than me.

I went inside and down the hall, followed by Noah. When I went into the bathroom and closed the door I glanced into the mirror. It looked like I was getting a pimple on my chin, the first in a couple of years. I spent some time examining it and then paused to re-comb my hair.

"You'd better hurry up in there Brent, I'm about to ruin the carpet." my brother-in-law called out from the hallway.

"I'll just be a minute or so." I called back.

I finished combing my hair and stepped up to the toilet. I had just started emptying my bladder when I heard my brother-in-law say, "Fuck this." and then I heard the door open behind me.

"If I don't piss right now I'm going to explode." he said and stepped up beside me.

By that time, my piss had stopped flowing from shock and I was standing there with my dick in my hand. Noah ripped his zipper down, reached in and hauled out the prettiest cock I'd ever seen in my life. Not only was it long, but it was also fatter than average, too. I could see blue veins snaking under the thin skin and climbing the shaft to the fat rose-colored head and strands of dark crisp hair curling out of his fly. It was all I could do not to reach out and wrap my hand around it.

A second later, he unleashed a gusher of piss that almost filled the bowl with foam. The sound loosened my bladder and I started pissing my load, too. His piss stream was thicker than mine and I wondered if his cock channel was bigger.

He drained his cock and shook it to get the last drops off as I watched.

"You're staring, Brent." he said.

I looked up at his face and he was smiling.

"If I had any question about why my sister married you, I guess I have the answer." I said, looking back at his gorgeous cock.

"It's probably a little bigger than most." he said and stroked it a little, milking out the last of his piss. It looked to me like it was swelling and that made my cock start to harden.

"That's no little leaguer you're holding." he said. "I bet you're almost as big as I am when you're hard."

I knew from the gym showers that I was bigger than average but I'd never seen another cock his size up close.