My Brothe-In-Law Part III

When I got back from my adventure at the park with Noah, dad was still on the sofa where I'd left him. I went into the living room and saw that he'd fallen asleep in front of the TV. I switched off the set and shook him awake.

"Time for bed, dad," I told him.

It took a minute for him to wake all of the way up, and then he stood and stretched.

"Are you just getting back?"

"Yeah, it's barely even dark yet." I replied.

He sniffed the air, then closer to me.

"You've got that funny smell again." he said.

"Because I've been fucking butt again." I wanted to say, but instead I said, "I guess because it's so hot. See you in the morning."

I turned and went upstairs and took a shower and then afterward sent Noah the links for some of my favorite blowjob videos. Then I promptly fell asleep.

The next few days passed quickly. I couldn't wait for the fuck session that I knew would happen at Noah's house on Saturday after we finished his yard work.

On the appointed day, Mom was eager to get on the road and kept hurrying me to get ready. Dad was already up and preparing to clean the garage, he had on an old tee shirt that was torn at the shoulder and a pair of old beat up khakis. I could see the outline of his cock through the fabric which made me wonder if he had skipped underwear that morning.

I put on an outfit identical to the one I'd worn the previous weekend, a tee shirt and old gym shorts with a jock underneath.

When I came downstairs dad said, "You look like you're going to the beach instead of to Sue and Noah's."

"Well, I'm not waiting for him to change." mom said. "I'm already late picking Sue up."

She hurried me out to the car and as we pulled away, dad waved from the lawn. In the strong sunlight I could actually see the shape of his cock head. If I were mom, I never would have left him out in public with all of that meat on display. If I hadn't been wearing a jock, my hardon would have been just as public.

When we arrived at Sue's, I was barely out of the car before she was climbing in.

"You wouldn't believe how much I've been looking forward to spending some time with another female." she said to mom.

"Oh, yes I would." mom replied. "You forget, I live with 2 men instead of just 1."

Noah was standing on the doorstep and he and I watched them pull away before I walked over to him.

"Time to get to work." I said, squeezing by him to go inside.

He followed me and as soon as we were indoors, his fingers were up my shorts leg probing between my ass cheeks and fingering my hole.

"The sooner we get finished, the longer we'll have to play." he said.

He was wearing an outfit similar to mine and I could see his cock head starting to creep down his leg and poke out under the hem of his shorts.

The next couple of hours, we worked like field hands. Of course, I had motivation. Noah was almost immediately soaked in sweat and his clothes molded to his body showing off every inch. Once he felt me watching him from behind and he slipped his waist band down over his ass so that I had a clear view of his hairy buns. That made me work even faster.

We were almost finished, probably another half hour ahead of us and I was so thirsty I felt like I could spit cotton.

"I need water, I'll be right back." I told Noah.