My Brother-in-Law Part II

🤍

🦋

After I hung up with dad and called Sue to tell her the plan, I looked down to where my brother in law now had my stiff dick in his mouth and was bobbing his head up and down.

"We need to find you something to wear." I told him. "Dinner with Sue and the folks."

"I'm already working on the first course." he replied, looking up at me.

"You're going to have to take a rain check, we don't have time." I said, moving away from his hot mouth and fingers.

We both jumped into the shower again and I put some clothes that I thought would fit on my bed for Noah. He came up from the downstairs shower with a towel draped across his shoulders and his big cock swinging in the breeze.

"My ass hole is still throbbing from the work out you gave it. A good throbbing." he said.

"They'll be here any minute, get dressed." I replied. I had already slipped into my clean clothes and so I got to watch Noah dress. He picked up the pair of briefs I'd laid out for him and made a real show of putting them on, turning to bend over so that his ass opened for me, pulling them up and making sure that I watched his cock and balls disappear into them.

"I'm going to have a hard-on all night, thinking about the cock and balls and ass that are usually inside of these." he said.

I heard a horn beep outside and I jumped up and brushed past him.

"Get dressed and outside." I said. "I don't want them wondering what's taking so long."

I ran downstairs and out the front door to where my parents waited at the curb.

"Noah will be right out." I said. "He was picky about what to borrow. How was your day?"

"Your mother dragged me in and out of every antique and junk shop in the county." dad replied.

"We didn't even make a dent in them." mom said. "I bet we could go every weekend for a month and not cover them all."

"Well, don't plan on me going, I've developed an allergy to junk." dad replied.

Noah came out of the house then and was soon seated beside me. My shorts and tee-shirt had never looked that sexy on me, I thought.

"Did you two get everything done?" dad asked him.

"I honestly think we accomplished everything I'd planned and then some." Noah said.

On the way to the restaurant, we kept side eying each other and I couldn't resist an occasional smirk. My dad must have noticed us in the rear view mirror because he finally asked, "What are you two up to back there?"

"Nothing." I said. "We both just had a real work out today and I think we're both kind of slap happy and silly. We had a good time, is all."

"Well, good. Now I won't worry about asking the two of you to repeat the whole process whenever needed." dad said.

"I'm ready anytime." Noah said with that damned grin of his.

When we pulled into the restaurant lot, Sue was waiting. Dad had picked an all-you-can-eat buffet place that we all liked and I was looking forward to a good meal. Dad got out and led the way, Sue and mom behind him chattering and then Noah and I.

Dad held the door for us all and as I passed, I heard him inhale and then he asked, "Did you take a shower today?"

"God, what kind of question is that?" I asked.