C.3

The next morning I managed to wake up at 7:30 AM ... On a Saturday. How is that even possible? I wake up late on weekdays but on the weekend i'm up early?

Thankfully, I have no school today. I know this sounds crazy or whatever but the whole Seth thing is still bothering me. I know that it's probably not ny fault and that I could care less if he hated me. But I just want to know why he was so harse on me like that. For god sake's he's been on the swim team with me for years, we play wopo together, and he's my classmate. If I don't figure out what the problem is then it would be driving me nuts cause I see him on a daily basis.

I smile to myself because it was the weekend which gave me two days to not see Seth and think about the million things that I did wrong. I don't even know why I'm stressing out so much. As much as Jen and Lily tells me to let it go and it's probably not my fault, I still can't fucking drop it! This feeling sucks. Why should someone like me care so much about a boy hating me? It's not like he loves me or something.

But that smile on my face quickly turns into a frowns because I've just remembered that there was still wopo practice today. Which means I'm suppose to be getting ready by now. DAMMIT.

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. After managing to throw on a huge shirt that i tied up and some shorts with my swimsuit underneath, I packed my goggles and such for practice. Not having enough time for breakfast, I managed to eat a few spoons of cereal.

I heard the doorbell ring and quickly wondered who it could be. My driver is suppose to take me and normaly she's waiting for me in the front or atleast would text me. Maybe use of bathroom?

I got up and opened the door. Surprised to find Jen and Ashley at my doorstep. I stood there staring at them.

"MORNING!" Jen hugged me.

"Get off me you're so annoying." I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"Shut up you love me." She walked into the house inviting herself.

"I swear this girl. SMH." Ashley said.

"Hehe you're so cute Ashley." I hugged her. I invited her in and closed the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked sitting back down at the table with them.

"We're bored and its Saturday! Why not take our besttt friend to wopo practice. We want to stay and watch." Jen grinned.

"Awh. You didn't have too." I put the cereal away leaving it unfinished. I grabbed my wopo bag and threw on my flip flops.

"Nice slippers." Jen laughed at my old rusty pink ones. Its so fricking annoying how Jen always calls them slippers. Like slippers are a whole other thing. They're called flip flops but whatever.

I hoped in the car and Jen gives me a wrap along with some cutted fruits. I am taken back by this "breakfast" they have planned for me.

"You're always in a hurry and you never get to eat a full breakfast so Ashley and I stopped by this vegan place and got you that. Swimmers or wopo players need to have a good breakfast in order to have enough energy. Even I know that." Jen turned on some tunes from her playlist.

"Thanksss." I'm greatful for friends like Jen and Ashley.

I didn't notice, but Jen stopped the car and suddenly we were in front of someone's house. I looked up and realize it was Lily's house. We stayed in the car and soon Lily was walking towards the car. She got in and buckled herself.

"Hey guys!" Lily smiled.

"Morning." I replied.