C.7

A few days have passed and I've come to realize that I am getting much more closer with Seth. We tell each other things and go out a lot. People always mistake us as a couple but we're more like friends. I don't even know if bestfriends would be the word to the definition of our relationship.

I'm constantly talking to Seth about many little stupid things and even though I don't really want to say this... I actually like having him 'round and close.

Still.. Lily, Jen, and Ashley thinks I like him, but truthfully I don't know. I've been confused lately and I rather not like him because I like how things are now. We can have fun without caring about all those relationships stuff.

Today, Jen gave me a ride to school. I'm currently sitting in her car, listening to my playlist (because her music is basic and it sucks), and going on my phone. I've decided that I'll start trying to drive this summer and if I ever need help, I have Jen.

Once we arrived at school, we went to our lockers to meet up with Lily and Ashley. Only to find the both of them missing.

"Where's Lil and Ash-" Jen stared at the floor with her eyes widen. "CRAP MY UH PROJECT." She ran away.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I screamed down the hall.

"To go get my project. Go to the lockers without me!" She was gone now.

God what is she up to. I walked to my locker and grab my books. Where could Lily and Ashley be? They're always here. I pulled out my phone and see a few messages in the group chat.

Lily- I'm going to pick up some papers from the main office. Won't be at the lockers!

Ashley- Running late because of my brother. See you at lunch.

Huh. That's odd. All three of them couldn't meet me at the lockers. Guess I'll walk to class then.

I sat in my seat and pulled out my pencil. I flipped to the page in my textbook and started writing away. This should be a long day...

+++++++++++++++++++

"He's so funny. We were playing football and this girl wanted to tackle me and she was so small it was scary. And after she left he was like coocoo and started making jokes about how crazy she was." Jen rambled on about this guy she likes.

It was lunch time and we were sitting, eatting our lunch, while telling each other things that happened today.

"Uh huh." I rolled my eyes, not really listening.

Soon a guy was walking torwards us and he looked like a new kid. I've never seen him around before.

"Hey Lily. Thanks for the notes. Sorry about that." The blonde boy with a beautiful smile was talking to Lily and I was curious. He looked like a fuckboy yet hot. Plus he had muscles and really nice jawline.

"Oh uhm.. Hi Jake. Haha its okay. Haha." Lily blushed and stuttered like crazy. Does she like this boy?

"See you around." He smiled and walked away. I think everyone in the room wants him even more now.

"Woah woah woah. Who's the guy." Jen asked.

"Yeah. Who is he." I smirked.

"Uh just this guy who sits next to me in english class..." Lily blushed.

"Oh my god. He's so hot. Do you like him?"

"Whaaaat? No."

"Yes you do. Admit it. You're lying."

"No what. I seriously don't." She blushed like a red tomato.

"Mhm sureeee." Jen dragged.

"What about waterpolo guy?" I asked.