C.6

Weeks have passed and school got more boring. Everything remained the same and homecoming was a week away. Which made me excited because the girls and I were gonna go as a group. Oh and did I mention, I'm kind of close to Seth now. We started talking more and even exchanged phone numbers.

But I didn't expect him to do the following thing:

"What are you doing here!" I shrieked.

"Uh... Eatting lunch?" Seth casually took a bite out of his sandwich.

"Why are you eatting lunch with us. Oh, and hi Johnny." I smiled at Johnny and quickly gave Seth a death glare.

"Relax! We just want to eat lunch with you and your friends."

"That's awkward though." I replied hiding my face.

"Not really." Seth said.

All I did was just shrugged. So there he was. Sitting at our table eatting lunch with us. It's not that I have a problem but its weird that he's sitting with us for a change.

"So... I wanted to invite you girls to this party Johnny is throwing." Seth suddenly announced.

"Yeah. It's gonna be awesome. There's music, drinks, dancing, and so much more. There might be a photobooth too." Johnny smiled. I have heard that his house was like a mansion.

I looked at the girls and they all shrugged. "Sure." I answered and everyone agreed.

"Sweet. The party is this Friday evening. Dressing doesn't matter. You don't have to wear dresses and heels. Help yourself."

"Cool." Jen replied jumping up and down. She loves parties.

"I'll pick you guys up." Seth told us and the girls seemed fine with that. Except for me. I mean, we could just go by ourselves. Why is does Seth have to take us? Calm down Amelia.

++++++++++++++++++

"I don't know what to wear." I said.

A few days have passed and there I was. Standing in front of my mirror trying on outfits for Johnny's party in a few hours. The girls were already here with me and we were still in our outfits from school. Of course they bought their outfits to my house but I still needed to find one.

"Okay. How about this bralette with high waisted jeans. Oooh and these ankle booties. And this jacket." Jen picked my outfit out for me.

"Slutty!" I cried.

"Exactly." Lily did her winking face.

"Okay okay! Girls. Time for hair and makeup. And tonight you're going to be my testers." Lily jumped with joy.

"Woah woah. If you're doing our hair, you'll have to know what you're doing." Jen said.

"I know I know. Trust me." Lily started straightening my hair and then curling Jen's hair. Ashley didn't want her hair or make up done so she just sat on my bed and went on her phone.

*ding dong*

"Oooh! And that must be your boyfriend!" Lily jumped. I sent her downstairs to open the door for Seth. He was chilling in the living room.

"Okay Okay. Perfume." Jen threw all her bottles on my bed. "Pick one and spray away!" I chose this scent that wasn't too heavy.

I walked downstairs and there he was. Waiting by the door for us. He looks nice. His hair slightly messy. He soon looked up at me.

"Amelia." He quietly whispered. I walked downstairs and walked to him. Honestly I don't mind if he calls me another name because I no where look like the Amelia at school or wopo practice right now. I was another girl. "You look stunning." He whispered.