C.5

*beep beep*

I checked my phone and got a notif from twitter. Ughh might as well get up and get ready for school.

Right. School. Today. Where Seth will be. Great. Just great.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I'm not going to bore you with all the details about getting ready. It is what it is. Brushing my teeth, trying to find a good outfit, eatting breakfast, and rushing to school.

Once I was at school, I decided to walk to the libary since school didn't start until 10 mins and surprisingly, no one was here yet.

I decided to borrow a copy of The Fault In Our Stars. The classic written by John Green. I absolutely love that book and I have read the whole thing 7 times. Now you probaly know what I mean when I say that I'm known as the swimmer chick but also as the nerd who likes to read a lot.

I found the section where the book should've been in and spotted the book by its cover. Only to find it on a shelf that was too high for me to reach. I tried tiptoeing and jumping but nothing is helping.

Suddenly I felt a body behind me that belonged to a tall like feature. Their hand reached up and grabbed the book. I sharply turned around and found Seth. The last person I wanted to see.

"Trying to grab this?" He smirked at me. If only I could wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

"Yes. Now can I please have it?" I asked annoyed.

"How about... No." He walked away.

I followed him around the libary hoping he would give me the darn book.

"Look Seth. I'm not here to play games. I just want to read that book. So give it to me or else." I say, threatening him.

"Oooh. Feisty. Or else what."

"Why are you doing this to me. Do you even like the Fault In Our Stars? Do you even like John Green. Do you even like books? DO YOU EVEN LIKE READING IN GENERAL."

"I only read if I have to. Like in class. It's not great. I'm just grabbing this to piss you off." He read the back summary of the book and read the first 2 pages. "Eh.. Not my type. Sounds lame."

"Oh THAT IS IT! I LOVE THIS BOOK. YOU CAN'T CALL IT LAME." I pushed his chest, making him walk backwards. By now, everyone in the libary was staring at us. Probaly thinking I'm high right now.

"Shhhh!" The librarian gave me a death glare and shushed me.

"Great. Fucking great." I cursed underneath my breath but Seth was able to here it. I turned away and speed walked to the door, exiting the libary. Seth is so annoying I swear. Why doesn't he always have to be like this? It's fucking confusing. One moment he acts all rude and shit. The other he acts all high and mighty.

"Wait Amelia!! Wait!" Seth ran after me. What could he possibly want.

"You know what Seth. I'm done. Stop acting rude one minute and all high and powerful the other. I will never bow down and kiss your feet." I practically yelled at him and ran away. He's just pissing me off. It's so annoying.

+++++++++++++++++++

"Oh no. I smell Seth trouble." Lily loudly whispered to Jen and Ashley.

"Who are we kidding. I bet."  Jen replied.

It was lunch time and I was sitting with the girls, spacing out. I haven't even touched my food one bit. I'm not hungry and I've lost my appetite.

How could someone be like Seth. I hate it. I hate the fact that lately Seth has been interfering with my life. I think about him all the time. And I don't even like him.