C.9

"Seth, kiss me please. I can't wait any longer." I moaned.

"Oh, aren't you saucy!"

I open my eyes and quickly scoot back, hitting my head against the wall. It was a Saturday morning and there Seth was, sitting next to me on my bed.

"Dammit Seth, what are you doing here." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Do you always dream about me like that?" He grinned.

"Shut up." I took my pillow and threw it at him. But of course, he catches it because he's too fast.

"Damn. That waterpolo skills!" He winked.

STUPID HORMONES.

He came close to my face and kissed the spot next to my lips. He's teasing me. I know him.

"I'm sorry baby but you'll have to wait." He laughs right after.

"Ohh you lil-" I attacked and lunged for him.

"Easy tiger, I know you love me."

"I do..." I blushed. I was defeated...

"Honey do you want break-" Mom bursted in the room.

She stared at Seth and I and the awkward position we were in.

"Ohhh..." She giggled and slowly closed the door.

I exchanged looks with Seth and laughed. I got off him and straightened my hair along with my clothes.

"Come on, lets get you ready," He picked me up and walked to the bathroom.

Boyfriend goals.

+++++++++++++++++++++

"Mom, this is Seth. My uh... Boyfriend.. Seth. This is Jenny, my mom." I introduced Seth.

"Hello Jenny." Seth hugged Mom.

"Oh my! Such a nice guy, nice to meet you Seth." She smiled.

"Is there anything to eat?" I asked.

"Yes, there is waffles or pancakes w/ bacon, sausages, and eggs, cereal, bagel w/ cream cheese, toast w/ eggs, and doughnuts.. Well if you're craving sugar." You could say that my mom takes breakfast seriously.

"Can I have a bagel w/ vegan cream cheese and some fruits?"

"Sure, fruit choices?"

"Berries with grapes."

"And you Seth?"

"Oh no thank you."

"Come on, eat with Amelia. Breakfast is an important meal!"

"Can I have waffles then?"

"How would you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled."

"I'm sorry, my mom is always caring for my friends. I hope you don't mind. She tends to make sure you're fine and stuff." I looked at Seth.

"That's actually very sweet. I don't mind." He smiled which made him look so damn cute.

We sat in the living room watching the tv, and going on our phones while waiting for breakfast to be ready. I'd have to admit, I like having Seth around. He's keeps me company and he's a great boyfriend. Even though things are kind of moving fast, I still love it.

"Breakfast is ready!" Mom called from the kitchen.

We sat down at the table and ate. Just the usual, mom talking to Seth about his future life. I'm not surprised if Seth leaves me or anything because of all the questions my mom is throwing at him. Then again, I don't.. I need him, I don't want to be alone with my mom.