INTERACTION

She exudes confidence and beauty. Her exotic features are beyond noticeable. Being the centre of attention has been her lifestyle, but she isn't complaining one bit. I mean who would complain if they were simply genetically beautiful.

The sound of high heels clicking on the beautiful marble tiled floors conquered the dead silence. She wore a sophisticated fitting dress emphasizing every curve of her body. Her hands seem too full as she carried her neverfull MM tote Louis Vuitton bag on her right hand, and what seems to be a folder on the other. She walks elegantly towards the receptionist, a swoosh of wind flicking her dark brown curled hair backwards giving off such a dramatic entrance. The wind flicked her hair back exposing her teardrop diamond earrings, their worth proudly sparkle. Her beauty caught many attentions of men and even women lining up, sitting down, eating at the café and even the security guards at the entrance. Girls were whispering and gossiping to one another, but she heard it all. She was born to this type of world and was used to this spotlight.

sino yan?

tignan mo yung bag, Louis Vuitton ba yan?

Shit dude, kunin mo yung number bilis!

All eyes were glued to the beauty that graced the lobby, making her centre of attention of the building. She carefully puts her bag and folder down on the receptionist counter with the purpose to engage in a conversation with the person behind the desk.

"I have an appointment with Mr Richards" her voice holds power but at the same time as sweet as honey.

"Let me check lang po ma'am. What's your name po?" Not bothering to look up, she lazily asks the beautiful lady.

"Nicomaine Mendoza."

"Pakiulit po, I didn't manage to catch that" Still not giving a damn to who the mysterious lady is, her eyes are still locked on to her computer, obnoxiously chewing her gum.

"I'm Nicoma-"

Suddenly a guy with a form built to dominate, who surprisingly smelt like heaven interrupted their conversation. She turned around with a scowl plastered on her face, evident that she was about to lose her politeness. Yet is somehow eased for a couple of seconds as she saw him flash his outstanding dimple to her. Allured by this handsome man's features, she is held frozen as she began daydreaming like a weirdo.

Gathering her composure, she gave herself a reality and check and took unnoticeable deep breathes, recollecting her calm and poise form. "Excuse me, I'm sorry but can't you see kausap ko yung receptionist. Do you not have any patience?" he stared back at her, taken aback with this woman's attitude.

"Kindly move out of my way, you're making me late for my meeting" His voice booming, she somehow expected that based on how the man in front of her is built. A booming voice for a dominant man.

Sobrang arrogant nang lalaking to! Akala mo naman kung sino siya, she argued to herself, having no confidence out of the blue to say that to him directly. Something so unlike of her.

She completely lost her elegance and calm sanity. This guy seems to know how to push her too her limits even though they just met. For this beautiful lady has a short fuse. The guy leaned over the counter arching his back, placing his elbows on the counter while cupping his hand and said with arrogance "email mo si dad na nandito na ako, just give me 10 minutes to prepare" he ordered.

He turned around making his way to the elevator, along the process he accidentally knocks her folder on the floor. He looked down on the scattered papers and did not care at all, or even bother to think twice on whether he should pick it up and be a gentleman. He looked at her with his devilish eyes and grinned emphasising his biggest charm, his dimples.