STRIPCLUB

😈PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT😈

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST A CHANGE OF PLOT. I'VE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF THOSE AND MAY I SAY IM TOTALLY OBSESSED😻

DANGEROUS WOMAN ARIANA GRANDE

----------------------------------------
TWENTY SEVEN DAYS AND COUNTING TILL THE WEDDING
-----------------------------------------

As promised by her other friends after ditching the Mang Inasal lunch date yesterday, they planned going to go bar hopping for the night. They planned to meet up in a restaurant before departing to go clubbing around 8:30 to have a slight feast.

Maine did nothing that day early in morning, no meetings, no shopping, no dates it was just her and the comfort of her bed keeping her safe from the dangers of the outside world. She woke up around 9:30, she had a lay in for 4-5 hours on her laptop watching makeup videos, stalking her enemies, spamming her friends and started to binge watch PLL (Pretty Little Liars). Maine decisively leaped out of her bed leaving behind peacefulness and gratification.

One thing Maine and Alden had in common was the love of exercising. They both found it relieving since they take out their stress while jogging. Maine decided to be productive and go jogging around Ayala Triangle Gardens. She wore a black nike sports bra, a quite fitting white tank top (revealing the side of her body just above her waist), black nike leggings, black air max thea's and her hair pulled back from her face.

She slowly jogged around the sight with both of her earphones plugged in. Maine continuously took deep breathe filling her with internal happiness, not worrying about a thing in this world. After a quick jog around the path she saw an available bench located under a humongous tree, shielding her from the blazing sunlight.

Taking advantage she sat down resting her elbows on her knee, her body arched while her head was pointed downwards making her breathe ponderously as she tries to stable the rhythm of her heartbeat.

Maine observed that there was a shadow coming towards her and sat by the bench next to her. She slightly moved herself creating a gap between them. She could hear him respiring heavily next to and grinned at slightest fact that their breathing was in sync. She lifted her head up but her eyes still closed calming her body down from the adrenaline.

Maine opened her eyes seeing the sight of the beautiful blue skies, gleaming not a cloud covering the brightness shone upon the park. She turned her head in a 90 degree angle. But the figure in front made her eyes enlarged making her freeze due to the surprise.

"Bakit ka nagulat... dapat masanay kana,next time magkatabi na tayo sa kama. I'll be the first and last person you will see" he said while gasping for air and relatively bring his heartbeat back to normal.

"Ano kaba kahit saan ako nanjan ka. Stalker ka yata noh? Or just simply obsessed!" Raising the tone of her voice and slapped his shoulder purely out of surprise.

"Aray! Ang lakas nun ha!. Excuse me hindi kaya ako stalker nakita lang naman kita"

"Awe Sorry"

"Ano ka ba okay lang"

"Dito ka pala nag jajogging, Ganda kaya dito puro nature kaya walang ka tao tao. Stress reliever nga talaga mag exercise"