HIS BACK!

MAGNETIC
TIMOTHY DELAGHETTO Ft.
TORI KELLY

---------------------------------------------
ONE DAY TILL THE WEDDING AND COUNTING
--------------------------------------------

MAINE'S P.O.V

"Good morning! How's your sleep?" he greeted me. His eyes are just amazing. The colour just reminds me of chocolate, just the slightest bit of heat from love or happiness it melts right through his soul. Genuine happiness suits him. Can he get anymore handsome in my eyes? Like seriously tigilan mo na please bago malaglag ang panty ko, in this early morning!

I just nodded. Speechless from yesterdays sudden outburst of feelings. He simply looks at me again with the same intense look. Intense, not with anger, but intense from love.

Do I regret anything? NO

Did I tell the truth? YES

Do I really love him? YES

His gazes at me was the cool water from a flame, the droplets of rain falling from the petals and the luminous sky lightening after the raging thunderstorm. Do I make sense? Maybe not, see this is what he does to me. Yung siya lang ang kayang gumawa sayo nang ganito, he makes everything blur but crystal clear at the same time. Weird right? But who am I to complain!

"It was amazing, How's your sleep, love?" I responded after being distracted by his captivating aura. He won't stop looking at me like, he acts like it's mandatory to look at me with such passion and in response I seem like a weirdo submitting to his luring. And again, who am I to complain! Richard Faulkerson is looking at me, one of the most hottest male/bachelor in the world based of numerous magazines,son of the richest family in the Philippines, one of the most successful young entrepreneur, out of the whole entire woman race begging him to even look at them he chose me! Me, out of everyone! Diba lakas makafall and increase yung pagkagirl ko mare! Apart from the boost of confidence, ego and pride, the idea that someone is here with right now, admiring and giving me their all to make me happy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD!

"Maine?" Alden asked. I was oblivious to what he saw saying, all I heard was soft mumbles on the background I stood and watched him. I nodded in response and put on a bright smile.

"Yes?" I questioned him.

"Okay ka lang ba? I've been talking to you and your mind seems to be elsewhere" Alden remarked. "Ganon ba talaga ako ka pogi? I know I'm gwapo but seeing you acting around me like this makes me think na Ako ang pinaka gwapo sa balat nang lupa!"

"Grabe ka! Bawal ba tumingin sayo? Kung ayaw mo edi hindi na po titingin kamahalan"

"Sinong nag sabi na bawal aber? Plus I'm doing you a favour, Alam ko na hindi mo kayang mabuhay at huminga kapag hindi mo makita ang pag mumukhang ito, the most hottest male in the world!" Alden continued to praise himself, all I could reciprocate was laughter, tears of joy and gentle caresses to his cheek. He really knows how to make me happy, being with him right now and seeing him first thing in the morning is becoming one of my sources of happiness.

"Sus, Malandi ka! Ikaw gwapo? ......sure ka sa sinasabi mo? Are you taking drugs or are you drunk?" I told him but obviously it was all lies. He was like to die gwapo! Pakipot at pabebe pag may time rin ako. Alden started to pretend as if he was physically hurt by my words, he grabbed his chest and started to flinch. "Aray Maine! Nakakahiya sa ego at pride ko!" He chuckled out loud. It earned him a slap on the chest from me.