THE UNWANTED

🚫READ THE CHAPTER CALLED "COVERSATION" BEFORE READING THIS ONE! IT WILL MAKE MORE SENSE!🚫

😈PLEASE VOTE AND     COMMENT😈

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST A CHANGE OF PLOT. I'VE BEEN GETTING A BUNCH OF THOSE AND MAY I SAY IM TOTALLY OBSESSED😻

PAGBIGYAN MULI
ERIC SANTOS

MAINE'S P.O.V

Okay...how do I explain this, what the fuck! The nerve of that guy, uhhhh I can't even say his name without gagging. What made him have the confidence to call me early in the morning knowing that I just got married, wait...does he know? Obviously he does, it was like broadcasted everywhere and I quote, "the merge between influential and powerful". Does he want to get a death threat or something?

Now I'm here, shell shocked. Staring into oblivion which is my ceiling and let worries, fear, regret, anger, hatred and all the negative words completely take control of my conscience. I've had the best week so far, and just that one phone call completely took over. Laying down next to the man who makes me happy and complete makes everything ten times better, but something is wrong. Just wrong, somehow I feel guilty. What the fuck! Why would I feel guilt, didn't do anything wro-. Ohhhhh I forgot I completely lied to him about meeting Jake when we were in the airport and not telling him that I knew he was back. What, don't judge me! I was on the verge of having a panic attack and plus I didn't know we would bump into each other like that.

Should I tell him about the phone call?

NO. YES. I DON'T KNOW

I'm scared. We're starting this being a husband and wife thing so good and this might just change everything. I told him a brief description of mine and Jake's relationship but not as descriptive as I hope I was. My life before was completely a pile of shitload. He might judge me, look at me differently or worse find me repulsive. Alden is one of the counted things I consider I did right, right enough to let him in my life.

I know it's selfish, I can't help it. I'll rather keep it to myself than affect anybody I care about. I'll only start spilling out details until I'm on the verge of destruction. I'm not saying that Alden won't accept my flaws because he already did, I'm not saying that his love for me won't overlook my mistakes, I'm not saying that he should worry about my feelings for Jake because there's none, wait unless you count the times when I felt like killing him. There's nothing wrong with him, it's just me in general, I'm built this way and I can't help but overthink.

Jake was a bad boy, I should've seen it coming anyway.

I fell so hard for Jake, he was the guy that I wished for. Gentleman, caring, respectful, charismatic, full of humour, amazing, stable, honest and everything positive. During the duration of our relationship it was rare for me to his bad side, I've only seen it 3 times in a year and a bit. I know that's so weird but at that time my twisted lovesick vulnerable heart and mind found it so appealing and attractive that he would push away every negative cells he had just to make me happy. He was everything a girl could ask for, he was beyond exceptional both physical and emotional.

I was deeply fallen in love with Jake, no doubt about that. He was my rock, my safe haven, my dreams, my world and air. I couldn't let him escape, I won't risk it. As time passes, feelings grew stronger for both parties but my possessiveness and jealousy always got the better of me. No doubt that Jake had that "Mister Bad boy fuck me in the ass right now" looks but what's mine is mine. Girls would go crazy for him, I would sometimes caught girls cornering him but he doesn't give a damn about then, he only wants me. So that's what I thought.