IM CALLING BACKUP!

DON'T BE A SILENT READER, VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!

Thank you to the people who were patient with my inconsistent updating but seriously this time I'm back and uploading 2-3 times a week or maybe even more if I feel like it😝

This update is more of a filler and then the drama starts...

So seat back
And
Enjoy the drama

          MAHAL BA MAHAL
           SAM CONCEPCION

MAINE'S P.O.V

RING
RING
RING

I hesitate to even answer the phone, scared it could be him again. My heart aches, constantly  breaking, continuously tearing into shreds as I tell the man I love lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Why do such unfortunate events happen to those people who are happy? I finally became happy and it was taken away from me as fast as it came. It was taken away forcefully, leaving me without any choice but to be miserable and deep inside, dead.

I smile for him. I smile for us. I don't smile for me, I smile to hide my constant guilt and brewing depression. I'm one hundred percent sure my smile can deceive others with a snap of my fingers, but not him.

Not him

Not the one I love. Not the man I married. Not the man I promised God that I'll be honest and loyal to. Everyone is easily fooled except, my Alden. He knows me inside and out, but he is clueless to why I pretend to be okay. Okay to the fact that since he came back, he became constant in my everyday routine, constant on seeing him in our house, constantly breaking my sanity. I am a woman who holds her ground, holds her head up high and don't stoop down to people's level, but one look from him, i am broken down again, almost becoming unrepairable.

It could be the fact that he simply reminds me of my mistakes, suffering, weakness, fear and past I have covered 6 feet under. A reminder of my failure in life, betrayal and a broken heart I had carried for the past long painful years I had to endure. Maybe if he disappears everything will be fine, right? But how can I remove one of the constant people Alden has in his life?

That's like me, pushing him back into the soulless body he once had. A body who did not receive love, approval, happiness, forgiveness and appreciation. If he goes back to his ways then most definitely I will too. Selfish right? He is one of the few people who gives me life, a fuel to my hope of a happy life with him and soon to be a mother to his child. I don't want to give up hoping for our bright future ahead and sharing beautiful intimate moments together as we smile and laugh our hearts out like the world only revolves around us.

I crave for his loving touch, tingles crawling their way up to my back as he subconsciously traces shapes on my lower back and arm. Loving how easy calm waves washes through my entire form only being in contact by his delicate skin. Jake on the other hand, is easily described as my weakness.

"Hun, pupunta muna ako sa bahay ni Drake, merong inuman dun eh" Jake fiddles with the zipper of of his raincoat, he just tells me now when he is about to leave. Seriously? I have no effort left in me today to argue so I just nodded and kissed him goodbye.

Everything was so good with me and him. But, this last few weeks I felt like he is slipping away from me. He can't even be in a room with me for more than 30 minutes, no more cuddling, barely any intimate moments and if luckily there is, he doesn't look at me in the eye like before, it feels as if he is just fucking me with a empty heart, surely not making love to me as we used to before.