12. Forbidden fruit!

I slept fitfully, I cared for Yug, always had and always will but he offered me the forbidden fruit. While the thought of having him as my 3am friend looked pretty , our liaison did not. How would I ever explain to Viaan? What if I got caught? I went back to my school life where we were great friends. I would find him potential dates as he gave me chocolate for every girl he dated.

What if I was another benchmark, another girl to be dated? My heart told me I was wrong, he wouldn't do that to me. I realized i wanted him too, after all I had not thought of saying a no.

I got up super annoyed when the phone rang, "ma'am this is to confirm your 9 AM spa booking." "I will be there," I squinted to look at the clock say 8 AM. I sighed, got out of bed, and made some coffee. I decided to head out to their breakfast deck and enjoy the view. My body needed a workout or two. Gymming four times a week for the past 3 years had made me addicted to exercising. I wore my gym lower, black racerback tee, shoes and headed out. On the way, I saw their sports facilities, the gym, cycling, jumping rope, basket ball courts they also had an aerobics class daily at 5pm. I took a cycle and took a few quick rounds of the resort, promising myself to go outside tomorrow.

I came back in time for my spa session but my body needed some food. So I headed to the breakfast deck and quickly grabbed a few boiled eggs and a cup of coffee. I picked a big cupcake too gobbling the food, I reached the serene spa setup. The spa was right at the back, open air with white curtains for privacy. The view was astounding. I could see the river, vast blue skies and mountains beyond that. "Welcome to the orchid spa ma'am. Your treatment awaits you," I nodded and smiled. I relaxed for the next one hour.

I was opening my room door when I heard a voice, "hey sexy, I thought you ran away." I looked around and saw Yug approaching. He was standing near a tree smoking. He looked smart, wearing a black v neck tee, which highlighted his pumped chest with blue jeans. An aviator on his eyes completed his look. "Hey sexy yourself. Weren't you out for tiger spotting?" 'I shielded my eyes from the harsh sun. I missed it. I preferred meeting this sexy tigress."

I smiled. Maybe Yug was the perfect excuse. I looked down to hide my thoughts. "I need some sleep Yug." Wanting to avoid my inner conflict and understand where exactly did we stand. "See the weather prediction says it will rain tomorrow. Let's make most of the sunshine. We can swim, go to the river bed, cycle to a village, play basketball. Actually let's go play book basketball post lunch. Swimming?"

Yug spoke too much at times it was like he was thinking out loud. His enthusiasm rubbed me. Let's go swim I replied and ran inside to change. I picked the red one and wore it with matching flip flops and a purple sheer cover-up. I put on a thick coating of sunscreen and some benetint on my lips and cheeks to add a natural flush. As we rushed out and the pool was empty again.

When Yug stripped of his shirt, I was glad I was wearing sunglasses because I was staring at his chiseled body, those pecks looked sexy. Ohh God! I was quite a pervert. He jumped into the pool waiting for me. I got all conscious and slowly removed my coverup, my heartbeat increased and blood rushed to my head. I couldn't understand my consciousness when Yug called me out. "This is not a Vogue shoot. Stop posing and jump in. I turned around and dived right in. He held out his arms and caught me in the water and we splashed water playing like two school kids.