22. Fidelity

A short yet sexy one!

Omgeee we kissed! Like really and now I felt awkward. The kiss was still making me see white dots around my eyes. I had lived for myself in those few moments. But I needed to analyze what I just did. As we reached the car, Yug took my bags and placed them in the back.

I cleared my throat, "I'm sorry," "for what Sheena?" Yug was now standing in front of me. His eyes roamed my face. I flushed. "For the kiss," I mumbled. "Sheena I love you, and the kiss meant the world to me." "Yug I'm married," I reminded myself more than reminding him.

" I love you and you can't change that S. But your running away that day told me you care too," he smiled. "The whole week, where were you?" My mind sure forgot sentence forming.
"I was at work but I thought about you a lot S." He smiled.

Suddenly Yug was hugging me and I felt caught in his embrace. His lips came crashing on mine and kissed me feverishly. I wanted him to stop, morally. But my body loved how it felt. I opened my mouth to allow him access. I pulled him closer, drowning out all reason. I kissed him back, pulled him closer and shut my eyes. His hands roamed my body abd i got goosebumps.

I could feel his hardness near my center. Fully clothed, I urged him closer. I was drowning in his drug. Love as he called. We were kissing and rocking, playing a sensual dance which would be raw sex if we were somewhere more personal. I heard Yug grunt and pull me closer.

Then I heard it, faint at first but slowly it got louder. A guard was whistling. I pushed Yug and stopped his kisses. He looked at me dazed. "The guard," I muttered. I refused to acknowledge our make out session. Yug held my hand, locked the car and ran to the first escalator. As I entered the bright chirpy mall, I realised my life had no turning back from here. The past 20 minutes had changed my life forever. I refused to feel guilty. Take that Viaan for all the professional losses that trip cost you, it also cost you my fidelity!