13. Surprised

An hour later after a hearty meal post the swimming playing session we went towards our rooms. Before leaving Yug called out, " sexy have dinner with me at 8?" I turned around and screamed a "okay" and went back to my suite. As I walked in, I saw a hamper on the table. It had a bucket of chilled Chandon champagne, Lindt chocolates and a small cake. Guilt rose within me, I looked for my phone to call Viaan.

The phone was switched off, I plugged it to the charger and ran to the loo for a quick shower and decided to dress up before calling Viaan again. I was grateful for Yug's company for today would have been the loneliest day of my life if things went the way Viaan had planned.

Even though I felt guilty about not calling him, the hamper could not substitute him. It was around 5 and I was dressed in the colourful boho dress, curling my hair and applying mascara while having tea. When the bell rang, I did not think much as I opened the door, only to see Viaan standing there with the biggest possible pink rose bouquet.

"Happy anniversary Sheena," he smiled. I looked at him and I stuttered, "you?" I couldn't imagine it was him. "Did you expect someone else?" He smiled and handed me the bouquet and entered.

I collected myself, "happy anniversary Vee," I smiled looking at the roses. He held my back, clutched my hair and hugged me so hard the roses crushed between us. Then he gave me an earth shattering kiss, the kiss which was my Viaan's favourite. The kiss so deep it could melt me quicker than butter, I clutched his hair trying to deepen most of our kiss. The roses crushed between us balanced with our hug.

I don't know but I felt liable to deepen this kiss. I had missed my Viaan and I had slipped. I had almost slipped out to the side of hating him. Of cheating on him. On justifying his absence as my reason to fall out of love.

Someone somewhere hooted reminding us we were still standing on the foyer of our room. And Viaan closed the door still half hugging me. "I was so scared about you Sheena. Sending you alone was foolish," he leaned in for another kiss. I smiled but my eyes had tears Viaan's attention was scaring me. It was like a tight slap on my subconscious.

As Viaan kissed me and pushed me on the bed I saw it was already time. Yug might just come here and the situation scared me. As Viaan undressed me with utmost attention my mind was stuck on the worse situation ever. He deepened our kiss and I decided the sooner this ended, the quicker I could tell Yug to back off. Soon Viaan's fingers and mouth brought me to that pinnacle of pleasure, my brain turned jelly. All I wanted was my Viaan.

After an earth shattering orgasm or two I smuggled next to Viaan when the door knocked, I quickly wore my dress not bothering about the lingerie. "I'll see, you rest Vee," I ran towards the door cleaning my face for lipstick smears and taming down my bed head. I opened the door cautiously, "hey sexy. Its already too late. I missed you," Yug smiled. He was dressed in a crisp white shirt and denims. "Yug, Viaan is here," I replied in a low voice. "Who is it Sheena?" I could see Yug trying to decipher the situation as the pad of his thumb cleaned something on my lower lip, smudged lipstick maybe.

I heard him walk, I froze and suddenly Yug in a cold voice said, "sorry I thought this is 1109." "It's okay," I tried to keep the stranger facade on as Viaan came behind me and hugged me. "No offence bro but you could read the room number maybe?," his arm snaked around my waist proprietorially. I looked down ashamed.

Do you think Sheena will learn to back out before the stakes get higher? Or is her need for Yug greater than her love for Viaan?