19

Authors note: okay please don't hate me for whats about to happen I apologise in advance but sorry not sorry😂
Feel free to vote and comment xx
*****
Jace didn't know what else to say to her but actions speak louder than words and he did the one thing that he could think of - he kissed her it was only short but it was full of love and passion ,"don't marry him."

"Jace I...."

Tamsin stumbled over her words thinking of a way to word what she wanted to say to him ,"Jace-"

"Guys we need you something came up on the screens theres something coming towards the institute," Clary walked out of the control room and interrupted Tamsin from saying something that would continue to play on her mind.

Tamsin and Jace both sighed agitated and annoyed because now they would have to wait even longer to figure out what was going on between them but they went with Clary to retrieve weapons and joined with Isabelle and Alec as they made there way out of the institute to fight any potential threat of attack.

It was dark outside and it was hard to make out the figure coming closer to the group of shadowhunters but it was noticeable that the figure was carrying something or someone.

"Don't move," Jace said as he also stopped in his tracks with the other shadowhunters also stopping but with their weapons ready.

"Drop what you're holding and put your hands up," Alec said now also noticing that the person was carrying something.

The figure walked closer to them but the closer they came the more visible they were ~ it was Raphael with a dead looking Simon in his arms.

"Oh my god Raphael what the hell happened to him?" Tamsin rushed over to the vampire taking Simon out of his arms.

"Simon!" Clary cried coming over to where Tamsin now crouched on the floor over Simon who was trying to check for his pulse or any signs of life.

"Did she do this?" Tamsin asked Raphael as she felt anger pulsing through her and grew more hatred to her supposed mother , Raphael didn't even have to say anything for Tamsin to know the answer ,"I swear to god I'm going to kill that bloodsucking bitch."

Tamsin stood up and looked at Simon laying lifeless on the ground , she wasn't able to think clearly. Simon was the closest thing to family she ever had he was practically a brother to her. She was about to start running off to the Hotel Dumort but both Jace and Alec grabbed her arms to hold her back.

"I can tell what your thinking," Alec said ," Don't do it."

"Your stronger than this Tamsin and Simon needs you here now," Jace said to her.

"We don't want to be having two funerals in one day, besides your mother isn't best pleased with what you did," Raphael piped up and if Jace and Alec hadn't of still been holding Tamsin back then she would've probably tried to rip Raphaels head off for that comment.

Tamsin shook herself free from Alec and Jace ,"I'll go tell Someone that its all clear out here you guys just fix Simon." 

She hurried back into the institute feeling overwhelmed with everything but kept repeating over and over again in her head that she needed to get a grip of herself.

"Ah Tamsin what happened outside are we all clear?" Mayrse approached the girl who was having a nervous breakdown but tried to not let it show.

"Yes Mrs.Lightwood we're all clear it was just a false alarm everything's okay ," Tammy fake smiled.