Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Belle's POV:

"Thank you Harry. You are so much better than him." I say. We sit there staring into eachothers eyes. Then he backs me up and his mouth meets mine before I can resist. I've never felt this fire between Evan and me. I love it. I love everything about Harry. Especially the way he moans my name. I'm so deep in thought that I didn't see Amy and the guys standing next to us. He stops kissing me and says, "I want you so bad, Belle. Evan doesn't love you like I do." "I don't what?" Evan says from down the hallway. Shit.

"I was with your mom driving back home and I realized that I left my phone. I come back and this is what I see?! You know I'd never do this to you. What the fuck were you thinking?" He says. "Well if she was mine I wouldn't fake our relationship!" Harry blurts.

"Stay out of this." Evan warns. "No. I won't let you hurt Belle. She knows you played her." "What? I didn't fucking play her you dick!" "What is your problem?" I can tell this will go downhill if I don't stop it. "Stop Evan! Harry is really nice and the problem is you, not him!" "Belle what the heck are you talking about?" "She read through your phone for a dare and found out that you took a dare to ask her out!" "Why did you read through my damn phone?"

"Save it Evan! We are over! And I know this won't matter to you so just go!" "OK first it was a dare but then I actually had feeelings for you! I do care about you and I am sorry!" "No Evan! I've forgiven you way too many times and this was the last straw!" "This wouldn't be happening if you didn't get into this!" He points at Harry. "She doesn't want you Evan." Niall says. "Just do us all a favor and go." Louis adds. "No I don't care what your little friends say! I am not leaving until we settle this!" "Get out or I'll fucking kill you." Harry threatens.

Harry's POV:

Evan shoots me a look. "You know, this wouldn't have happened if she never met you!" He grabs Belle's arm. "Stop Evan!" Belle begs. His face gets red and he says, "Belle you are coming with me whether you like it or not." "No! I'm tired of you lugging me around and always telling me what to do! I'm not going with you!" My feet take me beside her right when he is about to punch her. "Stop!" She yelps. I jump in front of him and he looks surprised. Belle is standing behind me crying.

"Belle get your shit together and come with me!" Evan says. "Do you not see how shes hiding behind me? She doesn't want to go and I'm trying to protect her!" I say. "Well she is fucking coming with me." I hear sobbing behind me. "Look what you've done Evan!" I turn and his face goes pale. He sees her crying and she runs off to her dorm. My eyes follow her until I feel a huge amount of pain on my cheek. I turn and throw a punch at Evan.