Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Belle's POV:

I run into the dorm and leave the door wide open. Evan has seen me cry too many times. I bet he finds it amusing to see me cry. Harry, on the other hand, cares and comforts me when I break down. Harry. I can just feel his lips on mine right now. I love the fire between us. The fire that has burned out with Evan and I.

I hear footsteps. When I see dark curly hair, I know its Harry. I look at his face; it's bruised and his knuckles are bleeding. "What the fuck happened?" I whisper.

Harry's POV:

I see worriness in her dark eyes."Evan raged and punched me in the face." I paused. Her face fell. "This is all my fault, Harry. I'm so sorry." She trailed off. "No. Belle, it's not your fault. Evan is just a dick." She smiles and I know that she found that amusing.

"I just don't want Evan to hurt you." I say. Her dark eyes meet mine. She smiled then Evan bursts in. He has a bruised face and has a black eye. Maybe I did too much, I just want Belle to be safe."You are seriously falling for this piece of shit?" "Evan stop! I don't want you to be hurting me or my friends. Especially not Harry!"

Belle's POV:

I immediately want to take back what I said about Harry. I don't need Evan punching me or Harry. "Belle I'm sorry! I just want you only for myself." Evan says. Harry looks at me with a look that's saying, "Yeah right". "Evan, I know you don't really love me so you can stop acting like it now." "No, I really love you. Yes, at first I didn't like you at all and had no damn interest in you but I really do now!" He is practicly begging on his knees.

"I have to think about it, Evan. I don't think it will work. How do I know if you are just acting now?" "But I'm not acting Belle!" "Well I need to think about us right now. Go back home and I'll tell you when I figure this out." He did the exact opposite what i though he would do. Without another word, he walked out the door.

"He's so difficult." I mumble. I look up at Harry and he's looking at me concerned like he's trying to make a hard choice.

Harry's POV:

I don't exactly know what to do. She looks up at me. Before I know what I'm doing, I push her against the wall and she goes with me. "I fancy you Belle..." I whisper. "Do you fancy me?" She answers me by taking me to the bed and taking off my shirt.

Our lips meet again and she tugs on my hair. Oh my God. Her lips are soft and sweet. She looks at me and she says "I cant stay away from you, Harry." "I don't think I can stay away from you either."

We just stop and look into each others eyes for what seems like minuets. I break the ice. "I'm sorry. I- I shouldn't be doing this. You already have a boyfriend." She looks at me with a sad expression. "No. I don't care about Evan." Damn it, she is so fucking hot. I know I shouldn't be doing this.

"I want you. I always will." She whispers. Her words make my heart jump. "I want you too." I say back. She looks down. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing. I just want you so bad." Her words tug at my heart again. The door opens. I pull on my shirt and I lean agianst the wall and she stands next to me.

Amy walks in. "Hey guys. What's up?" Oh nothing, Harry just came in here to comfort me." Belle says. "Aw that's so nice, Harry." She grabs a coke and walks out of the room. "Nice save, babe" the words come out of my mouth before I can stop it.

★★★★Sorry I wrote a short chapter. I'm almost done with the next one!!! thanks for voting!! :)★★★★★