Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Belle's POV:

"I know Evan. I'm just so torn." I whisper softly that he can't hear it. "I'll try my best to be as kind as possible for your first day." He says. "Thanks Ev." We hold hands for the rest of the walk and just talk about everything; mostly about when we first met.

"I remember that when I first saw you, I thought you'd be a player or something like that." Evan says. "Me? No. I'd never do that. I remember when you bumped into me and I looked into your eyes." I say. "Ha. Yeah I knocked all the things out of your hands. I had to practice running into my friend to help me build the courage." "Well look at us now." I say smiling up at him. I hope we never fight again.

********

When we got to my mom's car, my mom asks us what took us so long and Evan said that there was a huge line for the bathroom. She said, "Ok. Well I'm going to drive to the dorms. You too can walk if you want. "Ok we'll just wal-" "Can we ride with you, mom?" I really don't want to fight with my Evan again so this is my only hope.

*****

When we get back to the dorm rooms, we get all my things in place and ready for school tomorrow. It's about 3 pm so I need to get things in order. Once we've finished, I say my goodbyes and Evan actually gives me a goodbye kiss.

When I'm sure they'd left, I collapsed on my bed as a wave of relief washed over me. "Wow. Do you and your brother fight a lot?" Oh God. She thinks Evan is my brother. I don't feel like explaining so I say, "Yeah we do." Then I laughed. "Well that's how it goes with all brothers and sisters!" She says.

Seconds later there is a knock at the door. "It's open!" Amy says loudly. When the door opens, I find Harry and a blonde guy standing behind it. "Um...hi Belle. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I heard someone yelling at you outside of my dorm." "Oh. Yeah I'm fine! Thank you." "No problem." His deep voice sinks into me.

"Yeah that was her brother. They fight a lot." Oh no. "Oh. Well this is Niall Horan. He's my roommate. He's from Ireland." "Nice to meet you Niall!" "The pleasure is all mine." His Irish accent is really strong. It's also cute too. "Well if it's ok with Amy, you can stay for a while and we can get to know you a bit better." "That's fine with me! I was actually about to ask the same thing!" Amy says.

"Ok mind if a few of our friends come too?" Niall asks. Amy and I look at each other and I say "Sure why not? How many?" "Just three." Harry smiles. "We'll introduce you to them in a second. Their dorm is across the hall." Niall adds.

Sure enough, there is a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I say. When I open the door there are three guys. One is Arabic I'm guessing, another one is wearing suspenders with red pants, and the other is wearing a plaid shirt and looks really mature. The one with the suspenders looks like he's not too mature. I spot some tattoos on all three of them. "Come on in!" I say with a smile.

I look at Harry realizing that he has some tattoos also. But Niall doesn't have any. Since he is wearing a white shirt, some tattoos are visible. "This is Zayn Malik," Harry says pointing to the Arabic one. "This is Louis Tomlinson," pointing to the one in suspenders. "And this is Liam Payne." He says as he points to the one in plaid.

"These are my best mates." Harry says. "I knew all of them before we came here." "Well it's so nice to meet all of you!" I say and can't help but smile. They are all really hot and if Evan walked in right now, I'd be dead.