ch.17

•Hunter•
I never ever want Callie and I to break up. I don't think I could handle it. I hated what happened this morning. I love Callie way too much.
We are currently in the car and she's sleeping on my shoulder with her hand intertwined with mine.
"Hunter sweetie were home" I heard mom whisper. I nod my head and look over at Brandon. he's leaned against the window with tear stained cheeks. poor guy. Kelli said no to him asking her out because she couldn't take long distance. they only live an hour away but I get it.
"babygirl wake up. we are home." I whisper in Callie's ear. she groans and sits up not letting go of my hand.
"okay. let's go over to my house! I want to see my mom and sister and Taylor!" she says pulling me out of the car.  I tell my mom that we're going to her house and she said ok.
"Hello everyone!!!! We're home!!" Callie yells through the suspiciously quiet house.
"babe. it's a little too quiet, I'm scared." she says tightening her grip on my hand.
"it'll be okay babygirl. I know it." I really wasn't so sure what happened but it was way too Piet and empty for a Sunday night at the Harris'. We were looking around the house when I saw blood on the carpet then a note on the coffee table. this CAN'T be good.
"Callie why don't you go look upstairs?" I suggested so she doesn't have a panic attack reading the note and seeing everything. I pick up the note and it too is bloody.

Dear Callie or whoever is reading,
Callie your stepdad came back. he tried to hurt us. he had a knife. he tried to kill us I'm for sure. right now we're probably at Middleton (idk) hospital. Craig (stepdad) had cut a huge gash in your baby sisters back. please do not freak out sweetie. I will see you and Hunter most likely soon.
love you,
momma
Oh no. This is not good. Callie's little sister isn't even 1 yet. Callie will definitely have a panic attack. that is when I hear Callie sniffle behind me and tears streaming down her face
"s-someone's hurt. I'm right aren't I?" she says seeing a tear fall down my face. shit. she runs into my arms and holds me tight. my poor baby girl has gone through way too much.
_______________________________________________________________________
OMG OMG OMG OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM SO FREAKING CLOSE TO 1K THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!
Thank you guys so much for reading💓
love you all💕