ch.18

•Hunter•
"yes. your family is at the hospital for Sami. your stepdad Craig came back to hurt all of you-" I was cut off by her loud sobs into my chest. gosh. I can't believe what she is going through.
"c-can we go s-see them? I need to know how they are." she says looking up at me. I nod my head and start to walk to the couch but there's blood all over it. she starts crying harder when I take us to sit on the steps. I take out my phone and call my mom.
H-mom. we're at Callie's house. something bad happened. come pick us up quick please
C-what happened?? and I will be over in like 5 mins. where do we go?
H- the hospital. and I'll tell you later. bye mom.
C- bye sweetie love you
H- love you too mom
I Hang up and pick up Callie bridal style. I go over and grab the note and go out to the porch. my mom pulls up and I get in.
"here mom. this is all we know about what happened." I said handing her the note.
**hospital**
when we got to the hospital Callie immediately ran up to the front desk.
"where is Sami Harris WHAT ROOM IS SHE IN!" she screams at the old woman. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her to calm her down. she laid one hand on my arms and had one on the desk.
"shhh baby. calm down. she is gonna tell us in a minute." I told her trying to calm her down.
"Sami Harris. baby. level 4 room 643." the old lady spoke out. right then Callie took off running. I mean, I'd do the same. I thanked the old lady and tried to catch up to Callie before the elevator closed. I jumped in the slow elevator when Callie just collapsed on me sobbing.
"w-what if she dies Hunter?! what if she won't be able to do anything that real children can do?!" she says as we sat down.
the elevator bell rings and we step out. We walk a little ways and find the door with Sami Harris on the door. I open the door and Callie gasps loudly.
_______________________
CLIFFHANGERRRRR
READ THIS SHORT A/N PLZ
sorry this took so long to update. I'm a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding this Saturday and I'm SUPER busy every day after school this week. so if I don't post I'm sorry!!
next week is my spring break!!!
I will be in the car for  6 hours so I will write the chapters on my notes and update when I get to the beach bc I won't have data.
love yall!!❣