Redney

I looked out my window. Lightning struck the ground creating indescribable beauty. I look over my lawn and see a scrawny figure in the park across the street. They don't look to moving.

I rush out of my house towards the figure. There was a scrunched up figure of a young man who looks to be about twenty. I pick him up and rush him to my house. 

I bring him to my guest bedroom and lay him under the covers. I run to the kitchen me make some hot tea and soup. I bring it back to him. He looks over to me as he struggles to sit up. I help him. "Whats is yours names?" I ask. "Red." He whispers shyly. "I'ms Barney." I tell him and hand him the tea. "Whys we're you out ins thes rain?" I ask him concern. "Well, my father kicked me out when I came out." He says. "Ohs. What's abouts yours moms?" He gives me a pained look and responds. "She died when she gave birth to me. It's all my fault she is dead." He says and starts sobbing. I rub his back comfortingly and let him cry on my shoulder. Soon his breaths slow and he falls asleep.

I look over at the cute sleeping figure and slowly slip off my self. Soon it is dark as I leave reality.

I wake up with a ball of warmth in my arms. I look down and see Red. I feel his forhead for a temperature. It seems normal but I have never been good with telling these types of things. I feel him stir and slowly open his eyes. They are a beautiful brown. (I don't know what color his eyes are!) we both slowly start to lean in. 

We kissed and sparks flew. "I's loves yous Reds!"

"I love you too Barney." He whispers.

A/n- Yay, it's not the cliche, person A is afraid of thunderstorms so person B comforts them and they kiss and fall in love. Hope you liked it Dirts!